How to root Sony Xperia E

Search This thread

kom333

Sep 1, 2013
Hello. :)
I have Sony Xperia E running on Jelly Bean (4.1.1) and I want to root it. Over the internet I found some advices how to root Xperia e dual, but I did mistake with SE Xperia neo and I flashed firmware for a similar phone, so I don't want to do that again. I want only the procedure that is 100% efficient because I dont want to mess up again. My model number is C1505 and build number is 11.2.A.13 :)
Regards.

Last edited:

kom333

Sep 1, 2013
I did everything you said and I said that I have root access, like I said in previous post. Today I downloaded an app that requires root access and it said that I cant start the app because I dont have root access. :confused: How is that possible??

Last edited:

YJCX

Feb 10, 2014
Hello. :)
I have Sony Xperia E running on Jelly Bean (4.1.1) and I want to root it. Over the internet I found some advices how to root Xperia e dual, but I did mistake with SE Xperia neo and I flashed firmware for a similar phone, so I don't want to do that again. I want only the procedure that is 100% efficient because I dont want to mess up again. My model number is C1505 and build number is 11.2.A.13 :)
Regards.

Hi there :)
seems like you got the answer for your phone :D
Mine is sony xperia E dual c1605 android 4.1.1 build 11.3.A.1.39

Is there any way to do save-rooting for my phone to?
If this related with other's post, would you like to type me the link?

Thx & regards

kom333

Sep 1, 2013

Thx & regards

Ok it was like this...I have found how to root my phone on a completely safe way. That method is called Kingo Android root. You have to download that software and install it on your comp. once when you connect your phone Kingo Android Root will find and install everything that you need to root your phone. Hope it will work. :cool:

Reactions: YJCX

YJCX

Feb 10, 2014
Ok it was like this...I have found how to root my phone on a completely safe way. That method is called Kingo Android root. You have to download that software and install it on your comp. once when you connect your phone Kingo Android Root will find and install everything that you need to root your phone. Hope it will work. :cool:

Yow thx for the info :good:

I've checked to the site of Kingo, but my device not listed yet.. Supported Xperia E is model C1504.. not C1605

Any other option bro? :)

thx b4

kom333

Sep 1, 2013

I've checked to the site of Kingo, but my device not listed yet.. Supported Xperia E is model C1504.. not C1605

thx b4

That is pretty ****ty man. I have assumed that your phone will be supported. Unfortunately I dont know any method that will work, but you can try with some pre-rooted rom and flesh that. My first thought 'd be cyanogenmod but I dont know if your phone is supported or not. You can check that and seek for much info in this link http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Main_Page
:D

Reactions: YJCX

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thx & regards

thx b4

That is pretty ****ty man. I have assumed that your phone will be supported. Unfortunately I dont know any method that will work, but you can try with some pre-rooted rom and flesh that. My first thought 'd be cyanogenmod but I dont know if your phone is supported or not. You can check that and seek for much info in this link http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Main_Page
    :D