XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What's wrong with my xperia s?

Tip us?

abdulkadiro
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Post [Q] What's wrong with my xperia s?

Hey guys! I've tried to open my phone this morning but when i open my phone i cant pass the boot. I've tried to backup my restores, flash stock .96 ftf but nothing changed. The weird thing is i turn off my phone the hours before that thing happens and i havent done anyhing my phone for 3-4 days. What should i do? Thanks in advance.

P:SI can accesses fastboot and flashmode

Dark Wraith
Old
Thanks Meter 530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdulkadiro View Post
Hey guys! I've tried to open my phone this morning but when i open my phone i cant pass the boot. I've tried to backup my restores, flash stock .96 ftf but nothing changed. The weird thing is i turn off my phone the hours before that thing happens and i havent done anyhing my phone for 3-4 days. What should i do? Thanks in advance.

P:SI can accesses fastboot and flashmode
Try wiping cache and dalvik cache..
Hit Thanks if i helped you in any way

New to Android kernel development : Check out my Tool Dark_multitool1.0
Want to develop kernels for Xperia devices : Check out my Tool Xperia_kerneltool
Beginner's guide to Programming in C/C++/Java/Python/bash : Check out this guide
A few basics about Android and how not to brick your Xperia S or any Xperia : Check out this guide

"Never argue with idiots.They will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience"