Okay so I've been at it for days and i mean like months.... when I first bought my 8 gb white Samsung galaxy tab 3 Kernel 3.4.5, android 4.1.2, model JZ054K.T210RUEAMK1 and all i have been running into is problems, like jittery display issues, or flickering display, I tried every method but none has worked but i finally found one and got it all working and running, First of all i would like to thank gr8nole for this method, and all who have helped him. So first let me explain the most easiest explanation for dummies like me, or noobs,
NOTE: KIES, will fix any display issue and bring you back to your original rom, i forget to add this, because ours is the pain in the bottom, to get it to work correctly, it go download, http://www.samsung.com/us/kies/, download windows version then follow this method, http://www.samsung.com/us/support/faq/FAQ00048586/52928, then it will get you back to basic then make sure to check usb debugging
Just and example video for visual learners http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xolmt...ature=youtu.be, but you want to click on the files i suggested on the bottom lol not what he has on his screen xD
Must Have: KIES, make sure you have fully updated rom from samsung themself which can be found on kies (http://www.samsung.com/us/support/faq/FAQ00048586/52928) use this method, when you plug it in and update firmware, which your android should be on 4.1.2 and version because that's what i have
1. First lets Get all the files we need, First go download SM-T210.CWM.126.96.36.199.recovery.tar.zip at his xda post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2433853, after you have download that you will a friend name odin, which can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2189539 (With odin you only want to use v3.07) and nothing else , Last but not least, you want this file from gr8ole android-armeabi-universal-root-signed.zip and save that to your sd card or ext while click on usb debugging or wherever you wanna store in on tablet
so you should have odin 3.07
T210.CWM.188.8.131.52.recovery.tar.zip (lol make sure to extract this file so odin can see it xD)
2. Use the same method as g8nole and minor adjustments
1. Download ODIN on your computer (just do a google search to find it...version 3.07 will work fine). http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2189539
2. Power off the device.
3. Restart in "Download Mode" by holding the "HOME" button, "Volume Down" and "Power" all at the same time (for about 5 seconds).
4. Hit the "Volume Up" to enter download mode.
5. Start the ODIN exe program using admin rights which means right click run as admin. I recommend un-checking Auto Reboot. DO NOT CHECK RE-PARTITION!!, LEAVE UNCHECKED!! YOU BEEN WARNED (which it already should be). See notes about ODIN below.
6. Connect the device via USB to your computer. Verify the device shows as "Added" in the Message box. If it doesn't show then you need the Samsung USB drivers (just install KIES to get them) which can be found here http://www.samsung.com/us/kies/.
7. Select "PDA" then choose the T210.CWM.184.108.40.206.recovery.tar.zip.
8. Hit "START"
9. Wait for device to restart. Which means wait til odin says OKAY in the white box and the Picture ask you to reset, When the download icon on your tablet, and under download updates is full bar, and odin says reset!, just unplug it. then restart by holding the power button down, with vol up, and home, once the samsung picture shows, just let it run and onces its on put the zip file andriod universal root in any place you like, then reboot while holding the power, vol up, home, then only hold the up vol button when you see the logo, while also holding the home button, recovery mode should now be on. Select install zip, and locate the android-armeabi-universal-root-signed.zip)navigate with the up down volume button and power button to select file, whichever you placed in sd, or exsd,
10. When all is done reboot device, then it will update your android once you turn it on, Now the anoying part, It will be rooted but what google play won't connect?, easy fix , first lets just update all the binaries since its already rooted in supersu app,
Google Store Fix, now first you have to delete your some things, your apps wont dissapear or nothing as long as you dont uinstall them, go to settings<application manager<all<google play store<clear data/cache w.e<force stop<uninstall updates<it will then ask you it will be factory installed<yes, next step, delete your gmail account if you haven't done so, now go to your time settings (Date and Time) and change it to recent date whichever today is , then open play store and it will ask you to sign in again, blah blah google needs sign up and it should be up and running
ALL DONE, remember this is for people who have run into flicker display problems, which is caused by kernal issue with our model, but with stock rom itself we can universally root it through odin with just that simple method which took me like 3 mins lol to do
Grats guys! you have root and cwm now who doesn't want that enjoy and thanks to developers hard work! and my ambition!