Carbon Design Bumper CNC Case Cover
i was wondering if anyone has already bought one of these case bumpers.
Could someone give me a review of the quality ? Or a video of this case ?
So i received today my case after about 8 Days of shipping.
- I actually like the feeling of the case, it is very light because the backside ist just plastic... if it is carbon i dont know , looks like carbon.
- The Bumper on the side is all out of aliminium.
- The smartphone gets bigger but i have still no problems to use it with one hand.
- The HTC fits perfectly inside and on the backside of the cover are on each side rubber which push the curved side of the htc inside so that it fits very tight .
- Also what should be mentioned: All edges are also covered with rubber so that the aluminum is not getting scratched.
- The Power and Vol. Keys are working perfekt.
- Signal Strength with wifi = NO PROBLEMS
- Everything is perfectly coverd, the case also covers fit a small lip the display border !
My NON HTC USB Cables don't fit into the case.
The original HTC CABLE FITS!
U cant use the IR Remote ( for me no Problem never used it )
I actually bought it in china for 19€ a german seller on ebay offers it for about 32€ . I wouldnt say that 32€ are worth the case!!!
I bought a CNC BUMPER but its a SurplusWind.. don't know why the call it different.
What other people say it looks blinki... yeah actually it does but not so bad..
( I am a crappy camera man )