Gear and Tasker...

Search This thread

Elgreco333

Nov 5, 2013
So what kind of tasks are you guys setting up on your gear ?
Just curious what people have come up with as I am looking for ideas...

Thanks

richlum

Aug 9, 2010
Chiang Rai
I just have it on the phone and Gear to enable BT tethering for 5 minutes every hour. That allows my calendar to stay in sync. I have a calendar widget in the home screen of my Gear.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app

kashortiexda

Jan 12, 2011
I have mine set to fetch webcam shots of a few watering holes at different safari national parks (so far seen lion, elephants etc) but you can choose any live stream webcam
Also set it up with Joao apps AutoRemote, Auto contacts etc and can shake to voice call any contact by spoken name
Using EventGhost to get and send notifications and remote control my PC and other android devices
Can instantly share files in both directions with PC, other Android devices and Gear

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

marvinlh

Oct 28, 2009
New Orleans
That tasker app is sum10 serious, I keep hearing about it. I downloaded it but it seems too complicated

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

cvondra

Nov 29, 2007
I'm going to start a thread requesting people who are using tasker on the gear post the profiles they use on their gear to help those of us less familiar with the app to get rolling.

Elgreco333

Nov 5, 2013
I just have it on the phone and Gear to enable BT tethering for 5 minutes every hour. That allows my calendar to stay in sync. I have a calendar widget in the home screen of my Gear.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app

That's one thing I would love but my phone does not have BT tether. It sucks !!!
Have been trying to figure out a way to sync my calendar but....:crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm going to start a thread requesting people who are using tasker on the gear post the profiles they use on their gear to help those of us less familiar with the app to get rolling.