TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

Cases for Dell Venue 8 (Android)

OP Intake

2nd December 2013, 10:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for dell venue 8 cases? I've been looking everywhere and all I see are cases for the pro series. I found one but the black color is out of stock on amazon with only purple and pink colors left, which I don't want haha.
2nd December 2013, 10:52 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 188

583 posts
More
I have an Evercase in black that I got from Amazon as it was about the only option available at the time.

It does not fold over backwards or stand as well as it possibly could. Otherwise a nice looking quality product. Has to be left open to charge, kind of bothersome. So I'd give it 3.5 stars on design, 4 stars on quality and 5 stars on price.

http://www.amazon.com/Evecase-SlimBo...owViewpoints=1

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
3rd December 2013, 08:17 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 29

137 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intake

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for dell venue 8 cases? I've been looking everywhere and all I see are cases for the pro series. I found one but the black color is out of stock on amazon with only purple and pink colors left, which I don't want haha.

I just ordered this, look very nice. Make sure you click on Dell Venue 8 (Android) tab.

http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Windows-...ell+venue+case
4th December 2013, 09:00 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by streak4m3

I have an Evercase in black that I got from Amazon as it was about the only option available at the time.

It does not fold over backwards or stand as well as it possibly could. Otherwise a nice looking quality product. Has to be left open to charge, kind of bothersome. So I'd give it 3.5 stars on design, 4 stars on quality and 5 stars on price.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This was the only one I was able to find too, but the black sold out when I posted this and was not available for backorder. Looks like i'm now able to back order it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidnext

I just ordered this, look very nice. Make sure you click on Dell Venue 8 (Android) tab.

Oh sweet, thanks, I wasn't able to find this the last time I tried to look for a case. This one looks real nice and it looks like it has a magnetic cover too. I might get this one but I'm not sure what to pick between the two.. decisions decisions..
4th December 2013, 07:23 PM   |  #5  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 129

572 posts
More
Does anyone know any good cases that can be sold in Canada? The Amazon link only ships to US addresses. I'm interested in getting the Dell Venue 8 but all the good cases I've found are either for the Venue 8 Pro or the Venue 7...

Thanks,
deltatux
4th December 2013, 08:19 PM   |  #6  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 606

1,773 posts
More
Quote:

Yesterday it said it would be in stock tomorrow. Now it says December 15, and the price went up $3. :/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th December 2013, 01:42 AM   |  #7  
Flag North Georgia
Thanks Meter: 45

87 posts
More
I bought the Targus Kickstand Case for $14.99 from Dell with my Venue 8, and while and it fits the tablet very nicely, it blocks the charging port when closed and it lacks a loop to stash a stylus. Other than that, it is a nice solid well made case.
5th December 2013, 05:05 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 21

250 posts
More
Quote:

nice find. i hope i can cancel my order for the poetic case on ebay so i can buy this
7th December 2013, 09:37 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven83

I bought the Targus Kickstand Case for $14.99 from Dell with my Venue 8, and while and it fits the tablet very nicely, it blocks the charging port when closed and it lacks a loop to stash a stylus. Other than that, it is a nice solid well made case.

Do you have a link to the Targus Kickstand case for the Venue 8? I can't seem to find a picture.

I did find a "Folio kickstand case" for $29.99. Is that it?
7th December 2013, 11:39 PM   |  #10  
Flag North Georgia
Thanks Meter: 45

87 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWBig6

Do you have a link to the Targus Kickstand case for the Venue 8? I can't seem to find a picture.

I did find a "Folio kickstand case" for $29.99. Is that it?

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/prod...1&sku=460-BBHP

The description is wrong though. The case has no stylus holder which kinda annoys me... I'm thinking about ordering the other case for it which does have a stylus holder. Also this case blocks the charging port when it is closed. I'll link some pics of it soon if you'd like.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread