[Q] e610 is stuck at booting.

Search This thread

SliinQ

Apr 2, 2013
Hey guys,
I have a problem with a l5 e610.
I have flashed the device with baseband 20, CM 10.2 and pinkflozd kernel and now after the LG logo it goes to a white flashing screen. When trying to enter CWM Recovery the back and menu lights come one for a couple of seconds and then the device turns back off.
Right before I used this kernel and most things worked but overclocking.
I have tried EDM with LG PC Suite but it gives the number 43 when trying to recover the device.

Is there still hope for this device? :(

Nasheich Xfiles

Aug 13, 2012
Free York
www.nasheich-xfiles.blogspot.com
Hey guys,
I have a problem with a l5 e610.
I have flashed the device with baseband 20, CM 10.2 and pinkflozd kernel and now after the LG logo it goes to a white flashing screen. When trying to enter CWM Recovery the back and menu lights come one for a couple of seconds and then the device turns back off.
Right before I used this kernel and most things worked but overclocking.
I have tried EDM with LG PC Suite but it gives the number 43 when trying to recover the device.

Is there still hope for this device? :(

download your stock rom
go to emergency mode then flash it

SliinQ

Apr 2, 2013
download your stock rom
go to emergency mode then flash it

I have flashed the stock firmware with KDZ but now after the boot animation it is stuck at the animated LG logo.
When trying to do a hard reset, it just turns back off when pressing the 3 buttons

Edit: got it working again. After flashing from another computer I was able to do a hard reset again.

Last edited:

TiboD.

Dec 3, 2013
Well i think i have the same problem look my screen, i realy need help!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using XDA Premium HD app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386114395353.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386114395353.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 56

Nasheich Xfiles

Aug 13, 2012
Free York
www.nasheich-xfiles.blogspot.com
I have flashed the stock firmware with KDZ but now after the boot animation it is stuck at the animated LG logo.
When trying to do a hard reset, it just turns back off when pressing the 3 buttons

Edit: got it working again. After flashing from another computer I was able to do a hard reset again.

great, ...
for the future, be careful before flashing anything
read the instructions first

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

do like he did
download your stock rom
go to emergency mode
and flash through kdz updater
make sure your computer had installed usb driver

Last edited:
Reactions: TiboD.

May I ask you what do you mean by HARD RESET? How you did it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

great, ...
    for the future, be careful before flashing anything
    read the instructions first

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

do like he did
    download your stock rom
    go to emergency mode
    and flash through kdz updater
    make sure your computer had installed usb driver