Tomtomm mobile 5.2 problem...
Hi there, i'm new here and hope anyone could help me with my I-mate sp5 on wich i'm trying to install Tomtom mobile...
First i'll tell u what i've done so far:
- i copied tomtom from an original tomtom cd on my harddrive
- the cd contains files for windows mobile smartphones such as imate sp3
- the version of tomtom then would be 5.0 and i need 5.2 for qvga screen
- i copied the rest of the files like voices and the benelux-plus map
- the map on my harddrive now contains the following maps:
- 2577, Benelux_Plus-Map, TomTom, Voices and Zip
- then i copy/paste the mobile update files for version 5.2 to the tomtom map
- update contains these files: 2577, Licenses, nvapp, system and tomtom
- as far as i can see the tomtom maps contain the same files
- then i copy the maps to my storage card using active sync or a card reader
- i reboot my phone and place a file currentmap.dat as said on this forum
- this file goes in this directory: storage/my documents/tomtom
- then i start tomtom and i can get as far as the activation code screen......
So tomtom says i need an activation code but i used a crack for tomtom mobile 5.2 for windows smartphone so i thougt i did'nt need to activate it anymore.....
I've also tried to place a picture file in the storage/my documents/tomtom map using actice sync bit still i can't get past the activation screen...
I've downed saveral tomtom cracks and i'm using the original software from a the copied tomtom cds(and yes it is for windows mobile also..)
So what am i doing wrong????????? Help me please
I can get it to work on a nokia 6600/3230/6630/7610/6670 but not on my new imate sp5 with windows mobile.................