Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

☞ [Rom][4.4.2]★ AllianceRom - Build 2 ★ Untouchable![10/31/14][NC4]

OP bajasur

Announcement from bajasur: Build 2 of AllianceRom For the Verizon Note3 is Live!!
20th June 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #8011  
Recognized Contributor
Flag SW AZ - USA
Thanks Meter: 2,458

1,986 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by burbank

If you open the B 14 zip file with something like ES File Explorer you can find the skull lock screen within /system/wallpapers. You can extract it from there and install it on your phone in /system/wallpapers and reboot. Then you'll be all set.

Sent from my SM-N900V

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

S-pen seems to be working fine for me (b15).

Sent from my SM-N900V

Like I said, I deleted the zip after flashing 15. I didn't want to download 1.6gb baja 14 for a single wallpaper . Thx anyway.

Notorious 3
20th June 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #8012  
Thanks Meter: 401

446 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tss01

Hey,

Just installed the latest one. There are two things I'd like some help with please. First, the bottom icons on the main screen can't move removed or moved. Very strange. I need to remove the "messages" icon and replace it with Go SMS. What can I do to fix this. I've never experienced this issue before. Secondly, are there other wallpapers that I can choose besides the default one? I'm looking for ones made for Baja ROM.

Thanks

As far as the icons go, you have to click the menu button and select edit. Then you can change them

Sent from the magical land of Baja(ROM)

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Loving build 15. Thanks Baja for everything. You make this phone fun.

Sent from the magical land of Baja(ROM)
The Following User Says Thank You to Tidewater For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 12:45 AM   |  #8013  
Orange
Thanks Meter: 407

783 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigillz

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ssaging.vzmsgs

It really is awesome, once I found it I never switched back. I used to use all the major ones. Just having sync across flashes, devices, etc is worth it.

However, I see so much railing against Verizon branding on phones on sites like DL, I wouldn't be surprised if ppl flipped out over having 'Verizon Messages' in the header of the app and saying it's a deal-breaker

Thanks for the heads up on this. Wouldn't have EVER considered looking there. Just installed on Nexus 7. Gonna give it a try. Pretty damn cool.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
20th June 2014, 01:12 AM   |  #8014  
Thanks Meter: 25

145 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly_roger_hook

How many people if anybody are still having issues with the spen

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I am!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
20th June 2014, 02:05 AM   |  #8015  
Thanks Meter: 8

45 posts
I need some help on this one. I'm coming from build 11, I wiped and flashed build 15. It booted but was quick and showed 290 apps android is upgrading. Like I just wiped delvic. Then I wiped again and system. Same thing. The real problem is I have no play store and can't log into google, it gives me a communication error. Also, I use a pattern lock and even after wiping system I need to use that same pattern to unlock the phone.

It is not just this build 15. I tried build 11 and beans stock nc2 and are the same exact problem. I think it is a ss issue.

Also my backup won't restore either.

Thanks in advance.
Eric
20th June 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #8016  
Thanks Meter: 273

528 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by up8000

I need some help on this one. I'm coming from build 11, I wiped and flashed build 15. It booted but was quick and showed 290 apps android is upgrading. Like I just wiped delvic. Then I wiped again and system. Same thing. The real problem is I have no play store and can't log into google, it gives me a communication error. Also, I use a pattern lock and even after wiping system I need to use that same pattern to unlock the phone.

It is not just this build 15. I tried build 11 and beans stock nc2 and are the same exact problem. I think it is a ss issue.

Also my backup won't restore either.

Thanks in advance.
Eric

What SS version are you on?
The Following User Says Thank You to Saythis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #8017  
Thanks Meter: 8

45 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saythis

3.72. I forgot that part.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saythis

I unchecked the system portion of my backup and restored data only and that worked,I have everything back, including access to google and playstore. There is something wrong with my system partition. Build 15 seems to be working fine.

I really believe it is a SS issue. Definitely not ROM related.

Thanks,
Eric
20th June 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #8018  
Thanks Meter: 3

34 posts
Silly question do I flash nc4 in ss or do I odin? Also will I need to reflash the Rom afterwards?
20th June 2014, 03:02 AM   |  #8019  
Thanks Meter: 25

145 posts
Baja Settings key purchased!

Thanks for all your work.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sziehr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 03:03 AM   |  #8020  
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 989

3,240 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23

Is anyone able to use Wakelock Detector successfully? It crashes soon after granting it SU permissions. I'm not having wakelock problems, I'm just curious, it does this on Biggins ROM as well.

Anyone?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread