[Q] HTC Desire won't turn on.
I received a second-hand HTC Desire from a family member as my Samsung Galaxy S3 got stolen. The phone won't turn on, I don't know if it had previous problems but if someone could give me a list of things to try, and explain how to perform these things, that'd be great.
Here's some details about the problems and what I've tried:
- I have plugged in the phone to a wall charger without a SD card or simcard in the phone. The LED light turns solid orange and stays on, the buttons on the phone light up and remain that way. The screen stays black and the phone makes no sound.
- Sometimes if I hold down the power button, it vibrates once and nothing happens.
- If I plug it into the pc, the pc registers the phone but nothing else happens.
- I have tried battery pulls.
- I have also held down the volume down button and power button together, I just get a continuous vibration for about 10 seconds and then nothing
- I have tried holding down the power button for an extended period of time, but nothing.
Anything else I could try? Or maybe perform the tasks I have tried differently...
Any help would be appreciated
I'm not fond of the alternative phone I would have to use.