Bumpers ?

Search This thread

vikramdhani

Apr 2, 2006
I am looking for a good bumper for the phone. It's an amazing phone and I will not like to cover it all the way.

Let me know if there are any suggestions for the bumpers for this beauty

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

vikramdhani

Apr 2, 2006
Any feedback on the thinkness of this case ?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386087055033.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386087055033.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 950

chhappy7

Nov 3, 2013
Any feedback on the thinkness of this case ?

I have this case and it really does not add a lot of bulk to the phone.
I would say around half the thickness of the Spen on its slimmer side, if that makes sense.
Protects the phone really well though, since it has 2 material composition.
I have dropped my phone from my face height several times (talking while holding multiple other stuff on both hands) but case looks fine besides a few surface scratches.

vikramdhani

Apr 2, 2006
I have this case and it really does not add a lot of bulk to the phone.
I would say around half the thickness of the Spen on its slimmer side, if that makes sense.
Protects the phone really well though, since it has 2 material composition.
I have dropped my phone from my face height several times (talking while holding multiple other stuff on both hands) but case looks fine besides a few surface scratches.

Awesome I have ordered one and will update once I get it in mail from amazon in 2 days :)

Yoeltimeisup

Oct 19, 2013
I wonder if this is fake because its been sold by some other company for a penny :) and not poetic themselves

I highly doubt they're fake. Smart Shop has almost one hundred thousand ratings and 94% of those ratings are positive. I've also read here on XDA about many people ordering the bumper when it's $0.01 and haven't seen anything about them being fake.

vikramdhani

Apr 2, 2006
I highly doubt they're fake. Smart Shop has almost one hundred thousand ratings and 94% of those ratings are positive. I've also read here on XDA about many people ordering the bumper when it's $0.01 and haven't seen anything about them being fake.

Oh nice its good to know about the seller

vikramdhani

Apr 2, 2006
I got the bumper right now and first impressions are pretty positive but I was still looking for a slimmer bumper that will add even less weight or bulk to the phone. I will use it for a couple of days before posted a update to this thread about the bumper. In the mean time if you have any questions then feel free to ask

Treklin

Dec 8, 2013
I hope Zenus bring out in near feature the Walnutt bumper for the Note3. The Zenus Walnutt bumper was the best back in time for the SIII.

Treklin

Dec 8, 2013
Go to zenuscase.net and loik fir the note 2 walnutt bumper i cannot post links cause im a new user but after 10 posts this will be possible

Jfree3000

Jul 20, 2010
Metro Atlanta
Go to zenuscase.net and loik fir the note 2 walnutt bumper i cannot post links cause im a new user but after 10 posts this will be possible

Just looked at the bumper they have on their site and it looks very similar to the Poetic and Bear Motion, doesn't seem slimmer and its 2/3 times the price. Looks good though, but not for 24 dollars.

CZroe

Nov 13, 2011
Newnan, GA
Just looked at the bumper they have on their site and it looks very similar to the Poetic and Bear Motion, doesn't seem slimmer and its 2/3 times the price. Looks good though, but not for 24 dollars.

Doesn't look all that similar to me. My main concern is that it might have a transparent shell based on that watermark logo in the pics. That would prevent me from using it with my slightly thicker official Samsung wireless charge cover battery door. The Bear Motion / Poetic case fits fine but I hate the squishy power button. They don't show any pics without a phone so I can't tell if there is a shell or not. With a shell it wouldn't technically be a bumper, but Love Mei is guilty of that error too.

Top Liked Posts