XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Noob question, TWRP or CWM?

Tip us?

johnnyree123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Noob question, TWRP or CWM?

Hi all, I have a noob question. I'm trying to flash Omni Rom (currently using FrostyJellyBeanv8) for my Tmobile Note 2 and in the instructions it states to use TWRP.... Can I use CWM instead?

hodgestl
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyree123 View Post
Hi all, I have a noob question. I'm trying to flash Omni Rom (currently using FrostyJellyBeanv8) for my Tmobile Note 2 and in the instructions it states to use TWRP.... Can I use CWM instead?
Yes you may. Lots of information in this very forum if you will just do a little reading. Please check out other posts just within the last 2 weeks or so. Either will work fine. TWRP supports our TMO Note 2 specifically and is generally preferred, but either will work fine. Both are great apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to hodgestl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

johnnyree123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgestl View Post
Yes you may. Lots of information in this very forum if you will just do a little reading. Please check out other posts just within the last 2 weeks or so. Either will work fine. TWRP supports our TMO Note 2 specifically and is generally preferred, but either will work fine. Both are great apps.
Thanks for your response, I flashed Omnirom with my finger crossed before I read your post lol