XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

error 4002 problem on air gesture

Tip us?

mondee2012
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default error 4002 problem on air gesture

hi, i have a problem when activating air gesture, palm motion etc. when i try to press "try it" it will download some additional help and will get an error 4002 pertaining to "product does not exist on this store". is there any solution to this error? thanks

Ruwin
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Hi! Try to do a soft reset (remove battery, wait a minute, put battery back, fire up the device) and try again after. It might work (as it did in some other cases when the Play Store threw the same error for some Note 2 owners). The reason for this error can be the fact that Samsung apps might not see your device as a compatible device (bug maybe?). If this soft reset doesn't work, try to get a logcat while pressing "try it" so we can see better what's happening. You can use the CatLog application from the Play Store, it's easier.

Cheers!
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100, powered by OmniROM (AOSP 4.4 KitKat based) and Ditto Note 3.

- Read before you post!
- Remember, you're a guest; follow the house rules.
- Be polite, thank people who helped you.

mondee2012
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruwin View Post
Hi! Try to do a soft reset (remove battery, wait a minute, put battery back, fire up the device) and try again after. It might work (as it did in some other cases when the Play Store threw the same error for some Note 2 owners). The reason for this error can be the fact that Samsung apps might not see your device as a compatible device (bug maybe?). If this soft reset doesn't work, try to get a logcat while pressing "try it" so we can see better what's happening. You can use the CatLog application from the Play Store, it's easier.

Cheers!
hi, i've tried soft reset and nothing happened, downloaded catlog but i can't understand what it does