5,603,591 Members 35,918 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to hide a progress bar and display it only when a condition is met?

Tip us?

wap4u
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] How to hide a progress bar and display it only when a condition is met?

I set up a text module to display the remaining minutes to the end of the current event, and a progress bar too, but I would like it to appear only when events are active. How could I hide it when no event is active? (I know how to determine when that happens and ask how to fornat the progress bar),
I thought about setting the bar colors to the background color but I would like to keep it transparent.
Any ideas?
The Following User Says Thank You to wap4u For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1565
Quote:
Originally Posted by wap4u View Post
I set up a text module to display the remaining minutes to the end of the current event, and a progress bar too, but I would like it to appear only when events are active. How could I hide it when no event is active? (I know how to determine when that happens and ask how to fornat the progress bar),
I thought about setting the bar colors to the background color but I would like to keep it transparent.
Any ideas?
Use the [ox] [/ox] tag in the advanced parameters of the progress bar to move the bar off-screen when there is no event. Example: $#event#=0?[ox]3000[/ox]$

Send from my secret moonbase via space carrier pigeons
Mobile: LG Nexus 4 | ROM: Paranoid Android 4.0 + Xposed | Kernel: faux Kernel
Tablet: Asus Nexus 7 (2013) | ROM: Paranoid Android 3+ | Kernel: faux Kernel

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]