Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 46,180 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

is there a place to submit all wizard bugs and issues?

Tip us?

eva_d
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default is there a place to submit all wizard bugs and issues?

i was wondering if there's some website where users of wizard could submit all bugs and issues which they have noticed while using it? or maybe we should send such feedbacks directly to vendors like Qtek, I-Mate or maybe Microsoft (as lots of issues are quite common for WM5 platform)?

i have some bugs regarding my k-jam noted down and i'm thinking of sending email to clubimate support, but i could submit these bugs to qtek developers as well, since i've updated k-jam to qtek ROM lately. so one common place for all issues (some kind of bugzilla) which could be tracked by wizard developers could be good idea...
Dawid 'evad' Lorenz

ZeBoxx
Old
Thanks Meter 3
could set up a bugzilla yourself

not familiar with any such site - the wizard wiki page on this ite has some notes, you could add to that.

I don't know how much support you're going to get from iMate running a Qtek ROM, or Qtek when you're using a K-Jam

eva_d
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeBoxx
I don't know how much support you're going to get from iMate running a Qtek ROM, or Qtek when you're using a K-Jam ;)
yeah, that's right. however, as i said - some problems are quite common for both (or even all of them) vendors, so it doesn't really matter which ROM exactly do i have...
Dawid 'evad' Lorenz

[CpD]bob
Old
Thanks Meter 0
People using test ROMs as usual send bug reports to HTC. Sometimes these reports are even noted...

bartgomes
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default forum already exists...

go to www.imateforum.com and check it out...

ciao!