Thread Deleted

is there a place to submit all wizard bugs and issues?

OP eva_d

31st January 2006, 05:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Zielona Gora (PL)
Thanks Meter: 11

606 posts
More
i was wondering if there's some website where users of wizard could submit all bugs and issues which they have noticed while using it? or maybe we should send such feedbacks directly to vendors like Qtek, I-Mate or maybe Microsoft (as lots of issues are quite common for WM5 platform)?

i have some bugs regarding my k-jam noted down and i'm thinking of sending email to clubimate support, but i could submit these bugs to qtek developers as well, since i've updated k-jam to qtek ROM lately. so one common place for all issues (some kind of bugzilla) which could be tracked by wizard developers could be good idea...
31st January 2006, 07:13 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

915 posts
could set up a bugzilla yourself

not familiar with any such site - the wizard wiki page on this ite has some notes, you could add to that.

I don't know how much support you're going to get from iMate running a Qtek ROM, or Qtek when you're using a K-Jam
1st February 2006, 09:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Zielona Gora (PL)
Thanks Meter: 11

606 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeBoxx

I don't know how much support you're going to get from iMate running a Qtek ROM, or Qtek when you're using a K-Jam ;)

yeah, that's right. however, as i said - some problems are quite common for both (or even all of them) vendors, so it doesn't really matter which ROM exactly do i have...
1st February 2006, 04:22 PM   |  #4  
Moscow
Thanks Meter: 0

39 posts
People using test ROMs as usual send bug reports to HTC. Sometimes these reports are even noted...
2nd February 2006, 01:52 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
forum already exists...
go to www.imateforum.com and check it out...

ciao!
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread