Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,898 Members 48,769 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Clone] HDC Galaxy Note 3 N9006

Tip us?

arnabcool
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7yler View Post
HDC Galaxy Note 3 Max N9006 with Infrared remote control, I dont know the other models. Look on my youtube channel for the one I am talking about.

Support rooting. And no CyanogenMod can not be run on the clones, because CyanogenMod must be made for the specific phone and hardware. And I doubt they are going to port it to a cloned phone, they only make it for the known brands on top of the list, that also have a lot of users. Cyanogen Mod is a custom community built ROM with different tweaks.
thank u sir...i wasgoing to order the phone today...but there is an options in the software section that rooting service whch cost arnd $1.99...is this software compulsory to take frm them for rooting in future..

is the spare battery which they r offering with paid couriers needed as the courier charges r very expensive in my country.....

In there site i read a customer complain abt sending faulty device and used one....after tht they r ignoring the customer....is this site and deals r reliable...

thanks

s7yler
Old
Thanks Meter 153

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnabcool View Post
thank u sir...i wasgoing to order the phone today...but there is an options in the software section that rooting service whch cost arnd $1.99...is this software compulsory to take frm them for rooting in future..

is the spare battery which they r offering with paid couriers needed as the courier charges r very expensive in my country.....

In there site i read a customer complain abt sending faulty device and used one....after tht they r ignoring the customer....is this site and deals r reliable...

thanks
The rooting is up to you. Spare battery is good to have but not needed. I know there are reviews where some people complain. But I have ordered several phones from Fastcardtech, and have no problems had. Just don't always trust the specs - sometimes they are also just guessing the specs, find reviews first of what you want to buy. My phones from Fastcardtech works fine. It is possible to call them or write with them on Skype (they have supporters in both US and China) so they are not ignoring customers.

-fluffy-
Old
Thanks Meter 1,393

DONATE TO ME
hehe support yea

Consan
Old
Thanks Meter 58

DONATE TO ME
I ordered one from Singapore, N9006 Android 4.3 MTK MT6589 1.6GHZ Quad Core , 1GB RAM but in baseband version it says N900ZCUBMI3, why N900 and not N9006?

Is there any method for rooting this devices yet?

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

arnabcool
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
The rooting is up to you. Spare battery is good to have but not needed. I know there are reviews where some people complain. But I have ordered several phones from Fastcardtech, and have no problems had. Just don't always trust the specs - sometimes they are also just guessing the specs, find reviews first of what you want to buy. My phones from Fastcardtech works fine. It is possible to call them or write with them on Skype (they have supporters in both US and China) so they are not ignoring customers.
I asked them abt rooting the phone but they said it is not supported....

do u tried rooting ur device...

does it supports 32gb or 64 gb tft cards..????

they r asking to pay through western union or money gram...is it safe...bcoz how wil i get refund if any problem arises.. as paypal not supported frm my country...

s7yler
Old
Thanks Meter 153

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnabcool View Post
I asked them abt rooting the phone but they said it is not supported....

do u tried rooting ur device...

does it supports 32gb or 64 gb tft cards..????

they r asking to pay through western union or money gram...is it safe...bcoz how wil i get refund if any problem arises.. as paypal not supported frm my country...
No I have not tried to root mine. It support 32GB microSD class 10 cards. Sorry I dont know western union or money gram. I only know Paypal.

alejandroseok
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Please i have one hdc galaxy n9006, MTK6589 1GB 8GB ROM, i need rom for this model anyone can make backup for me please, i have phone brick and i cant restore plsssssss m8

-fluffy-
Old
Thanks Meter 1,393

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alejandroseok View Post
Please i have one hdc galaxy n9006, MTK6589 1GB 8GB ROM, i need rom for this model anyone can make backup for me please, i have phone brick and i cant restore plsssssss m8
try need rom site

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Quote:
No I have not tried to root mine. It support 32GB microSD class 10 cards. Sorry I dont know western union or money gram. I only know Paypal.
western union there is no dispute awalibel an nore Money gram

alejandroseok
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by -fluffy- View Post
try need rom site

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

western union there is no dispute awalibel an nore Money gram
i try flash all needroms, only hdc galaxy note 3 max work for me , but no its original rom.
Guys help me pls !=

mikajen
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Hi, I just wanna ask if this phone can be sync with samsung galaxy gear? Thanks.

Sent from my V1277 using Tapatalk