[Clone] HDC Galaxy Note 3 N9006

30th December 2013, 12:41 PM   |  #81  
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
More
Angry
@s7yler...greetings sir,i just watched ur video posted on 27th dec 2013....which u showed how to increase the loud speaker sound and floating apps...

but the model u showed is black and the link which u gave doesnt hav black one..only white is available....couldnt get this...

does this model supports the remote function through IR....if yes then kindly the model no of this phone as there r several models with same name over there...
30th December 2013, 01:11 PM   |  #82  
Thanks Meter: 189

484 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnabcool

@s7yler...greetings sir,i just watched ur video posted on 27th dec 2013....which u showed how to increase the loud speaker sound and floating apps...

but the model u showed is black and the link which u gave doesnt hav black one..only white is available....couldnt get this...

does this model supports the remote function through IR....if yes then kindly the model no of this phone as there r several models with same name over there...

If you only want the black version then you have to get this version http://tinyurl.com/Note3Max - BUT that version only have 1GB RAM. There is the never version with 2GB here http://tinyurl.com/note3n9006s and better s-pen feature, but that version is currently only available in white.

Both versions support Infrared Remote Control / Air Command / Gesture Control.
31st December 2013, 05:46 AM   |  #83  
Thanks Meter: 4

8 posts
Hey s7yler and others who have bought Note 3 clones,

Could you run CPU Identifier ( play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bfield.CpuIdentifier&hl=en ) and show us the results? I tried Antutu originally, but I don't think it shows the phone specs accurately. I'm curious about the actual number of cores in the CPU, and what CPU Identifier thinks the CPU brand is. It's the only app I've found that seems to be able to show the real info about the CPU and GPU.

As to the 2G RAM phones, I think this data can be faked as well, but I haven't found anything that can show it yet. Once I can figure out the Chinese boot menus on mine, I may try to upload a different rom to see if I can find out what is actually inside my phone!

I'm thinking of looking around at some of the other models available in the IT markets in my city (Bangkok) to see if I can find your exact model. CPU Identifier may give me more info to be able to find your model.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CPU Identifier.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	2485041  
The Following User Says Thank You to Stephandroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st December 2013, 08:26 AM   |  #84  
Flag kolkata

22 posts
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7yler

If you only want the black version then you have to get this version - BUT that version only have 1GB RAM. There is the never version with 2GB here and better s-pen feature, but that version is currently only available in white.

Both versions support Infrared Remote Control / Air Command / Gesture Control.

yeah i hav seen the video of urs...its fine with me..but is the ram is 2gb

...wht abt the battery is it really 3200 mhah....

i saw some batteries r coming without samsung logos in it...do i need to specify tht i need a samsung logo batteries...r th ebattery bck up good or should i replace it with a original samsung battery....

thanks
31st December 2013, 12:18 PM   |  #85  

484 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

yeah i hav seen the video of urs...its fine with me..but is the ram is 2gb

...wht abt the battery is it really 3200 mhah....

i saw some batteries r coming without samsung logos in it...do i need to specify tht i need a samsung logo batteries...r th ebattery bck up good or should i replace it with a original samsung battery....

thanks

Mine is only 1GB, but the 2GB version is the same, just with 2GB. But even with the 1GB version things are smooth and all games run good.
Battery is very good, it says 3200 mah. But if it's 100% true I don't know.
The batteries you saw with Samsung logo is just also fake. They are the same as the ones without logos for this clone. The logo means nothing, they are not real Samsung batteries if you think that.

Why do you want to replace with original Samsung battery? there is no need for that. The ones that come with the phone last as good as the originals. You only going to spend more money.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephandroid

Hey s7yler and others who have bought Note 3 clones,

Could you run CPU Identifier ( play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bfield.CpuIdentifier&hl=en ) and show us the results? I tried Antutu originally, but I don't think it shows the phone specs accurately. I'm curious about the actual number of cores in the CPU, and what CPU Identifier thinks the CPU brand is. It's the only app I've found that seems to be able to show the real info about the CPU and GPU.

As to the 2G RAM phones, I think this data can be faked as well, but I haven't found anything that can show it yet. Once I can figure out the Chinese boot menus on mine, I may try to upload a different rom to see if I can find out what is actually inside my phone!

I'm thinking of looking around at some of the other models available in the IT markets in my city (Bangkok) to see if I can find your exact model. CPU Identifier may give me more info to be able to find your model.

Here is mine HDC Note 3 Max N9006 from Fastcardtech ( this version http://tinyurl.com/Note3Max )
FCT are selling the phone as Real MTK6589 Quad Core 1.2GHz and 1GB Real RAM and that seems to be correct.
(According to the pic, it seems that it tries to fake 1.6Ghz)

EDIT: forgot this:
Last edited by s7yler; 31st December 2013 at 12:30 PM.
31st December 2013, 01:06 PM   |  #86  
Flag Gislev
Thanks Meter: 1,397

2,668 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7yler

Mine is only 1GB, but the 2GB version is the same, just with 2GB. But even with the 1GB version things are smooth and all games run good.
Battery is very good, it says 3200 mah. But if it's 100% true I don't know.
The batteries you saw with Samsung logo is just also fake. They are the same as the ones without logos for this clone. The logo means nothing, they are not real Samsung batteries if you think that.

Why do you want to replace with original Samsung battery? there is no need for that. The ones that come with the phone last as good as the originals. You only going to spend more money.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Here is mine HDC Note 3 Max N9006 from Fastcardtech ( this version http://tinyurl.com/Note3Max )
FCT are selling the phone as Real MTK6589 Quad Core 1.2GHz and 1GB Real RAM and that seems to be correct.
(According to the pic, it seems that it tries to fake 1.6Ghz)

EDIT: forgot this:

Here is mine

Sent from my SM-N9006 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1388495132643.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	2485592  
31st December 2013, 01:07 PM   |  #87  
Flag Gislev
Thanks Meter: 1,397

2,668 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -fluffy-

Here is mine

One more

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1388495230897.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	2485596  
1st January 2014, 08:18 AM   |  #88  
Flag kolkata

22 posts
More
Angry
@s7yler...happy new year sir....i am now looking forward to buy a note 3 clone but sir wht is ur model name...as there r 3 models named n9006 max....which model will b better and atleast run for a year smoothly...

does these phones supports rooting....my friend was telling smething abt cynogen mod which i didnt get it...wht is a cynogen mod.....does these mobiles support it...

thanks...
1st January 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #89  

484 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

@s7yler...happy new year sir....i am now looking forward to buy a note 3 clone but sir wht is ur model name...as there r 3 models named n9006 max....which model will b better and atleast run for a year smoothly...

does these phones supports rooting....my friend was telling smething abt cynogen mod which i didnt get it...wht is a cynogen mod.....does these mobiles support it...

thanks...

HDC Galaxy Note 3 Max N9006 with Infrared remote control, I dont know the other models. Look on my youtube channel for the one I am talking about.

Support rooting. And no CyanogenMod can not be run on the clones, because CyanogenMod must be made for the specific phone and hardware. And I doubt they are going to port it to a cloned phone, they only make it for the known brands on top of the list, that also have a lot of users. CyanogenMod is a custom community built ROM with different tweaks.
Last edited by s7yler; 1st January 2014 at 05:26 PM.
1st January 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #90  
Thanks Meter: 82

261 posts
I can't understand why people are so lazy to read. I think it is a worldwide problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to Fusquinha77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Android General by ThreadRank