5,597,937 Members 38,658 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Blue screen appears every time I restart!!

Tip us?

sohell_13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] Blue screen appears every time I restart!!

Hello guys,

I own a Karbonn A9+/Cherry Mobile Flare (JB 4.1.2), with CMX JB as my current ROM (thanks to joeyhuab).

Now, I had got a problem with my device once when I restarted it. My phone just showed me the splashimage for about 2-3 mins and showed a blue screen, which just stuck to it. I removed its battery & restarted it, but it just booted up the same blue screen again.

I solved it by restoring my system.img by my previous nandroid backup. But still, I'm curious to know why and how the blue screen appears.

Thank You.

Screenshot:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue screen Image.jpeg
Views:	13
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	2436537  
The Following User Says Thank You to sohell_13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mauam
Old
Thanks Meter 5835

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohell_13 View Post
Hello guys,

I own a Karbonn A9+/Cherry Mobile Flare (JB 4.1.2), with CMX JB as my current ROM (thanks to joeyhuab).

Now, I had got a problem with my device once when I restarted it. My phone just showed me the splashimage for about 2-3 mins and showed a blue screen, which just stuck to it. I removed its battery & restarted it, but it just booted up the same blue screen again.

I solved it by restoring my system.img by my previous nandroid backup. But still, I'm curious to know why and how the blue screen appears.

Thank You.

Screenshot:

It's the blue screen of death. Search on xda or google, how to fix it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mauam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sohell_13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam View Post
It's the blue screen of death. Search on xda or google, how to fix it.
Thank you

TheUnknownThing
Old
Thanks Meter 109

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohell_13 View Post
Hello guys,

Thank You.

Screenshot:
Hello there!
Now I see you are experiencing a blue screen on boot up. This is preety normal but happens accidentally. I have also had the blue screen on my Samsung Galaxy Ace on a custom rom. This happened because I have altered with mounting and sd-ext. So just flash again and you should be fine!

If I helped, hit that thanks button!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheUnknownThing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]