5,598,820 Members 32,313 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] AT&T S4 4.3 root possibilities?

Tip us?

gokusayin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] AT&T S4 4.3 root possibilities?

Hello everyone,

I just got me new AT&T S4 today, connected to wifi, and update installed on my phone. So now I'm on 4.3 mk2. Is there a way that I can still root, install cwm, and so forth? I tried factory reset and still ended on the same 4.3 mk2.

Thanks in advance, and I can't wait for root, root, root. Otherwise this phone will be for sale. Sad

Tremulant1
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokusayin View Post
Hello everyone,

I just got me new AT&T S4 today, connected to wifi, and update installed on my phone. So now I'm on 4.3 mk2. Is there a way that I can still root, install cwm, and so forth? I tried factory reset and still ended on the same 4.3 mk2.

Thanks in advance, and I can't wait for root, root, root. Otherwise this phone will be for sale. Sad
There's already an answer to this question. I don't want to come off as rude but you need to search first. The answer is root is attainable but not through any means here on XDA. also no CWM and so forth on MK2.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tremulant1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sahively
Old
Thanks Meter 41

DONATE TO ME
That was nicer than I could have said it.

gokusayin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremulant1 View Post
There's already an answer to this question. I don't want to come off as rude but you need to search first. The answer is root is attainable but not through any means here on XDA. also no CWM and so forth on MK2.
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't aware of that there was an answer. I just saw people posting updates and so forth. But I will keep in mind to do that. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to gokusayin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]