[Q] Facebook Sync not working (Stock Based ROM) !

Search This thread

cyborgmanu

May 10, 2013
New Delhi
Whenever I sync my "Facebook for HTC Sense" account, only the feed gets synced, the contacts and calender never do.
I think the calender will get synced once the contacts do, as for the contacts, it says "Sync is experiencing some problems, it will be back shortly." and its been like a week or two !

Is there any way to fix this ?
I thought there was some problem with my ROM, so I installed NExtGen 1.6, the contacts still did not sync.
I have tried formatting my phone, clearing the Facebook for HTC Sense data, removing and adding the account again and again.
But nothing works !

Please tell me a way to sync them using Facebook for HTC Sense as other third party apps do not provide full integration.
Thanks in Advance. :good:

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
Whenever I sync my "Facebook for HTC Sense" account, only the feed gets synced, the contacts and calender never do.
I think the calender will get synced once the contacts do, as for the contacts, it says "Sync is experiencing some problems, it will be back shortly." and its been like a week or two !

Is there any way to fix this ?
I thought there was some problem with my ROM, so I installed NExtGen 1.6, the contacts still did not sync.
I have tried formatting my phone, clearing the Facebook for HTC Sense data, removing and adding the account again and again.
But nothing works !

Please tell me a way to sync them using Facebook for HTC Sense as other third party apps do not provide full integration.
Thanks in Advance. :good:

Check in the settings in accounts and sync option whether all the the options are selected under facebook account..

If that not working..

Install fb from play store.. After installing put your details after that you will see authorize htc sense it will b done automatically sometime it may give error try again.. It will authorize..
After installation and procedure.. go in the fb go to settings.. You will find sync option..

But remember in accounts and sync under facebook all options should be selected..