* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
Root access has not been incorporated into the ROM source yet, so you will need to flash SuperSU in recovery SuperSU
Q: Why don't I have root access after installing OmniROM?
A: OmniROM does not have an official, prebuilt root method yet, so you'll just need to flash SuperSU in recovery and you'll have 100% working root access. SuperSU can be found here: SuperSU
Q: Where is <insert feature here>, like CM/AOKP/PA/etc have??
A: Omni is still very early in development, but moving at an incredibly fast rate. New feature, bug fixes, and device support are added just about daily. Check it out here: OmniROM Gerrit Review for the latest and greatest
Q: How do I start/stop screen recording?
A: Volume UP + Power will start screen recording. Simply drag the notification bar down and click the button to stop.
Q: HALP NFC doesn't work!!
A: We know.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jakew02 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
How many times have you given your device to someone else in order to show them a … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?