[Q] how to lock bootloader

Tip us?

m0bstr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] how to lock bootloader

I have a ATT galaxy s4 and I was wondering how I could lock my bootloader, it keeps saying custom when I turn it on and I want that gone.

Whizzpopper
Old
Thanks Meter 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0bstr View Post
I have a ATT galaxy s4 and I was wondering how I could lock my bootloader, it keeps saying custom when I turn it on and I want that gone.
That doesn't mean your bootloader is unlocked. This can happen when you root too.

Brooklynsour
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Lol no way (yet) to unlock..

mf3 rooted
thanks to everyone who helps the community

scott14719
Old
Thanks Meter 786
Quote:
Are you sure you know what you are talking about?
SGH-I337 (AT&T) 32GB
P-ROM (1st Gen.), De-Odexed, AMDL
Rooted
Auto-LOKI OUDHS CWM

Make sure you read and understand the "PINNED" threads in the "General" and "Q & A" sections of the AT&T S4 forum BEFORE you ask for help. Use the forum's "search" function to find posts with additional information. You should not expect others to help you if you haven't tried to help yourself first. Also, read, understand, and follow the "XDA" rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to scott14719 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nerdyblonde
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Just like Whizzpopper said, if you are rooted that will cause the Custom screen to show when you boot. You have to unroot. I know Rom Toolbox has a feature that would allow you to change that screen to a custom picture/animation, but not sure if it is compatible with the S4.

Brooklynsour
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Not neccessarily unlock for boot mine stayed the same till I ran wanam xposed last night, which I some what regret I think one of the changes I made (1 too many perhaps lol) messed me up I get fc for xda now when trying to give thanks reply or w.e..

Any1 kno how I can make a comma stay permanant on the stock keyboard?
mf3 rooted
thanks to everyone who helps the community

sw1173
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Try Triangle Away to get rid of the custom screen and rest the flash counter.