[Q] touch lag

Tip us?

ThAr201
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Tutorial [Q] touch lag

Hi,

So I got my G Pad a little over a month ago and it was great. Now I've noticed that there's a delay between me pressing an on screen button and the option lighting up as confirmation that I've touched.

Can anyone help me fix it?

RaiderWill
Old
Thanks Meter 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThAr201 View Post
Hi,

So I got my G Pad a little over a month ago and it was great. Now I've noticed that there's a delay between me pressing an on screen button and the option lighting up as confirmation that I've touched.

Can anyone help me fix it?
Hello..
If your tablet is still stock, I would do a Factory Reset.. BE AWARE if you choose to do that, you will ERASE EVERYTHING on your tablet.. And it will be as stock as it was when you took it out of the box.

If your tablet is rooted, you can create a backup of whatever ROM you are currently running and either reinstall it or try a different ROM to see how your tablet acts.

I don't think doing a simple Cache/Delvik wipe will resolve anything ( If you are rooted ).. it seems like you may just be out of memory/storage which will sometimes cause a device to lag when making inputs. The only other thing I can think of is, you recently installed an app that is really hogging resources and dragging your tablet down..

Be sure to come back and post your results based on what options you attempt to resolve this.. I'm curious to know what happens.
AS MY G-PAD'S JOURNEY GLIDES TO A CLOSE...

6-25 WILL SHOW ME WHERE MY NEW ROAD GOES...

ThAr201
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks I'll try the factory reset

ThAr201
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
So I did a factory reset and it didn't make a difference I'm gonna deselect the option to restore everything to my tablet and see if that helps
The Following User Says Thank You to ThAr201 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]