JXD S5800 will have calling and sms!!!

Search This thread

insane5125

Jun 5, 2013
Dubach
As the title says the new JXD S5800 will come with calling and sms. If I know willgoo they will most likely be getting this product. So it looks like were finally getting some competition when it comes to phones with gaming controls. First we had the Xperia Play, now we have the IReadyGO MUCH i5s / i5 / i4 , and coming soon will be the JXD S5800. I will not be getting the JXD because I have my MUCH i5 but this is good. Companys are beginning to see that this is what people want, and if the big companies like Samsung, LG, Sony, don't want to start loosing money to these over companies then they will begin developing gaming phones themselves. :fingers-crossed:

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON JXD S5800:

http://androidcommunity.com/android-gaming-may-get-a-truly-mobile-experience-with-the-jxd-s5800-20131203/

Reactions: RoboticBuddy

niceguygamer

Jan 30, 2014
As the title says the new JXD S5800 will come with calling and sms. If I know willgoo they will most likely be getting this product. So it looks like were finally getting some competition when it comes to phones with gaming controls. First we had the Xperia Play, now we have the IReadyGO MUCH i5s / i5 / i4 , and coming soon will be the JXD S5800. I will not be getting the JXD because I have my MUCH i5 but this is good. Companys are beginning to see that this is what people want, and if the big companies like Samsung, LG, Sony, don't want to start loosing money to these over companies then they will begin developing gaming phones themselves. :fingers-crossed:

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON JXD S5800:

I sure hope Google does it first, because their devices are appropiately priced. a Nexus 5 with a Ps vita body with dual real high accuracy analog sticks.... oh my god.

The Jxd would be Faster at games due to the Low res screen. 960x540, vs the Much i5's 1280x720.

I wish i could get a much i5 for complete review, because im a total arcade gamer. playing king of fighters and stuff :D maybe ill see if they can send a trial to me so i can return it but get a good impression and review on it.

dukedoom

Dec 13, 2013
Nothing can replace the xperia unless it has integrated sliding gamepad. Using a handheld as a phone in public = lolno

Reactions: saqibkhan

springning

Jul 22, 2014
Nice...I have got this game console from JXD official online site, it works very well, and it also can take photos :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Liked Posts