5,595,570 Members 46,529 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Review] Zerolemon 3000 MaH Batteries & World's Fastest Wall Charger!

Tip us?

techfanatic9
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1102

DONATE TO ME
Angry [Review] Zerolemon 3000 MaH Batteries & World's Fastest Wall Charger!

I have been using Zerolemon's 3000 mah batteries for more than a month and they are great! They last longer that your stock 2600 mah battery, well constructed, and are reliable. The other bonus is that they fit in your Galaxy S4 with your regular back cover! With 2x 3000 mah batteries you also get "the world's fastest wall charger for the Galaxy S4" from what they say, but that is wrong. The wall charger takes 11 hours to just charge one 3000 mah battery.

Conclusion: The 3000 mah batteries are excellent, but the wall charger will take quite some time to charge the batteries.

What's Included:
2x 3000 mah Zerolemon batteries
1x Wall charger (Works on both my Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 battery)

Best Price: http://amzn.to/14EocGI

Enjoy my video review :
YouTube - Check out my Channel for a TON of Android Videos!!
AndroidRootz.com - Check out my Website for TONS of Android Tutorials!
Facebook
Google Plus
Twitter

Don't forget to hit that thanks button!
Please donate if you enjoy my toolkits / other work!
The Following User Says Thank You to techfanatic9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joeybear23
Old
Thanks Meter 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by techfanatic9 View Post
I have been using Zerolemon's 3000 mah batteries for more than a month and they are great! They last longer that your stock 2600 mah battery, well constructed, and are reliable. The other bonus is that they fit in your Galaxy S4 with your regular back cover! With 2x 3000 mah batteries you also get "the world's fastest wall charger for the Galaxy S4" from what they say, but that is wrong. The wall charger takes 11 hours to just charge one 3000 mah battery.

Conclusion: The 3000 mah batteries are excellent, but the wall charger will take quite some time to charge the batteries.

What's Included:
2x 3000 mah Zerolemon batteries
1x Wall charger (Works on both my Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 battery)

Best Price: http://amzn.to/14EocGI

Enjoy my video review :
After reading their description:
Wall charger is .6 amp stock is 2 amp. So it will definitely be slower to charge.
No nfc.
What is it, 3000mAh or 200mAh more than stock? They need to do their math. It's one or the other.

I'd like to see a side by side comparison by the numbers, I have been burned by aftermarket batteries before. May consider it but the fact there is no nfc may be a deal breaker.
SGS4
Rooted MK2

↙ Please click THANKS below if I was at all helpful
The Following User Says Thank You to joeybear23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cas8180
Old
Thanks Meter 366
This is the 3rd thread now for zero lemon 3000 mah batteries

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

IamPro
Old
Thanks Meter 196
How long did it take to receive them? Going on trip soon and was wondering.

anuj6111
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Smile Zero lemon or samsung oem battery

hey i wanna buy a few extra batteries for my s4 i9500.
the zerolemon ones are really cheap and are 2 for the price of 1 battery as compared to samsung.... isnt tat a huge difference ? !!

please advise me if i should buy the samsung 2600mah with nfc or 2 zerolemon 3000mah without nfc... ?
i dont use nfc used it once in 4months till now !!
i just want more usage time than charging time....
and i em afraid coz my playstation motherboard got fried coz of a duplicate charger... and dont want smthing like this to happend to my s4 !!

please advise should i go for the oem or zerolemon ?
please dont suggest the extended battery... 3000mah zero vs oem 2600mah !!

redrover69
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuj6111 View Post
hey i wanna buy a few extra batteries for my s4 i9500.
the zerolemon ones are really cheap and are 2 for the price of 1 battery as compared to samsung.... isnt tat a huge difference ? !!

please advise me if i should buy the samsung 2600mah with nfc or 2 zerolemon 3000mah without nfc... ?
i dont use nfc used it once in 4months till now !!
i just want more usage time than charging time....
and i em afraid coz my playstation motherboard got fried coz of a duplicate charger... and dont want smthing like this to happend to my s4 !!

please advise should i go for the oem or zerolemon ?
please dont suggest the extended battery... 3000mah zero vs oem 2600mah !!
Where is the comparision between stock samsung 2600 and the zero lemon 3000 as far as how long it lasts???

Thanks

igacek
Old
Thanks Meter 28

DONATE TO ME
Honestly, this is more of an overview than a review. I'd expect some actual statistics in the video such as overall battery time with stock vs zerolemon batteries (maybe running constant video or something), but all you say is whether or not it's a good battery. Sorry to be so negative, but this is really lacking actual "review" content.

tmack23
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I also purchased these batteries. NFC not being included didnt matter to me whatsoever. Anywho I would say im a heavy user: twitter, facebook, youtube, fun run etc.. and i easily get 16 hours out of one charge. Make sure you do the cycle for these batteries when you get them. The best cycle i had with the 3000 mah was 1 day and 8 hrs i believe.

tmack23
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Here is my proof since I foresee someone asking.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-31-17-32-03.jpg
Views:	1889
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	2230705  
Adam0524 Old
Thanks Meter
I bought these, good batteries, wasnt expecting alot longer battery life just wanted some extra batteries, if you are a power user dont expect to see a whole lot longer battery life. But they do give a little extra run.

As far as the actual company goes, Yes mine are genuine batteries, they should really make it so the instructions on the batteries them selves match the instructions that are on the card. Dont know if anyone else saw that.

Example, Batteries say charge for 8 hours prior to use. Card says 12. Card says kill to 1% before charging, the batteries dont.

Also the wallcharger....definitely isnt the worlds fastest. I can actually charge my phone while playing on it continuously while charging and it charges faster then the wall charger.

But hey, 2 extra quality batteries for 20 bucks. Still worth the 20

Tags
3000, battery, mah, wall charger, zerolemon