XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

sandisk ultra 64gb micro sd

Tip us?

cbetso
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Angry sandisk ultra 64gb micro sd

Best buy Is sell SanDisk - Ultra 64GB microSDXC Class 10 Memory Card For $49.99 or you can tell them it's on sale at amazon and they will price match it for $45.99. Or you pick up a SanDisk - Ultra 32GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card for $24.99. They both are great prices.
T-Mobile shadow ( threw it against the wall)
Tmobile wing (threw it out a moving card)
G1- with sparkco Rom. ( still works)
G1 - with cm 6 (still work)
Mytouch 3g ( screen crack)
Mytouch slide ( beat it with a hammer)
Mytouch 4g (coredroid) still have
HTC one s (retire)
Galaxy Player 3.6 (Stock but Rooted)
Galaxy tab 2 ( Sungsonic™ HD)
Galaxy S4 (stock but Rooted)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cbetso For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattskr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbetso View Post
Best buy Is sell SanDisk - Ultra 64GB microSDXC Class 10 Memory Card[/URL] For $49.99 or you can tell them it's on sale at amazon and they will price match it for $45.99. Or you pick up a [SanDisk - Ultra 32GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card for $24.99. They both are great prices.
i'll pass...I'm returning the one I bought as it died on day 3. Going to try the Samsung card. Should be here tomorrow.

Rhamza161
Old
Thanks Meter 21
^
Great first post...

thanks OP, I'm heading down to my local Bestbuy to pick one up today!
If I help you at all, please hit the thanks button

Devices:
Infuse 4G - KIA after first case-less drop CM10JB when it died...
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Donated to a family member 4.2.2 JB CM 10.1
Nexus 10 - current day to day tasks around the house CM 4.2.2
Galaxy S4 - Task650 AOKP

wttisme
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattskr View Post
i'll pass...I'm returning the one I bought as it died on day 3. Going to try the Samsung card. Should be here tomorrow.
Could you explain how it "died?" Did the phone just not recognize it anymore?

shaun0207
Old
Thanks Meter 35
I have the SanDisk Ultra 64 and its been nothing but problems. It will randomly corrupt files on my card, deletes all pics and videos and randomly unmounts. Have no idea what the issue is. The only way to get it to work again is copy what I can to my external hdd. Then reformat the card. it works for a couple weeks, then it does it again.

Unfortunately Amazon had no return policy on this card. I've been thinking of just ordering another or trying a Samsung card. But I thought SanDisk was the company to go with the memory card game. Who knew.

Anybody have issues with the Samsung card??

Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I have the SanDisk Ultra 64 and its been nothing but problems. It will randomly corrupt files on my card, deletes all pics and videos and randomly unmounts. Have no idea what the issue is. The only way to get it to work again is copy what I can to my external hdd. Then reformat the card. it works for a couple weeks, then it does it again.

Unfortunately Amazon had no return policy on this card. I've been thinking of just ordering another or trying a Samsung card. But I thought SanDisk was the company to go with the memory card game. Who knew.

I have the Samsung MicroSD Pro 64GB card and it has worked flawless. Superfast transfers, no random unmounts or corruptions. It well worth the price.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S IV i9505
ROM: P.A.C. 4.3, with Nova Launcher
Kernel: CyanogenMod 10.2
Android = Awesomeness!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 23732 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ducksauce88
Old
Thanks Meter 60

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post

I had a 32gb with the same problems. ill never got with SanDisk again.
Current:
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4

Previous:
HTC One X Iron Man ROM v1.1
Samsung Galaxy S3
iPhone 5
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

I change Phones like I change clothes.
The Following User Says Thank You to ducksauce88 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wttisme
Old
Thanks Meter 73
I'm just wondering if those with problems got a fake card. I've used Sandisk cards for years and haven't had issues, but that doesn't mean that a run of cards couldn't be bad. I know when the MicroSDXC card first came out there was a huge deal with fakes on eBay and 3rd party sellers on Amazon. They do have a lifetime warranty, so at least you could get the card replaced and sell it to recoup some of the cost.

DJsCrIBbLe
Old
Thanks Meter 165

DONATE TO ME
ive had a 64gb sandisk since they came out and BB did the first 79.99$ sale. No issue's at all. Maybe you guys got a bad batch?
The Following User Says Thank You to DJsCrIBbLe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lyang238
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Yeah seems you guys got a bad batch got mine when amazon had "new - open box" for 18 bucks.