5,598,657 Members 40,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Adding your device to profile / stats & owning history

Tip us?

-SmOgER
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 716
Location: Vilnius _________________ Phone: HTC Desire HD Next: HTC Pyramid (?)
Default Adding your device to profile / stats & owning history

Hi,
I think it would be really nice to have a ability to add the device you own to your profile. In this way it would be clear what everyone is using (as now often we don't even know when a dev moves on to another device), and we would have a history for each user owned devices and awesome stats showing how many users own (and how many previously owned) particular phone in each phone's section. I'am surprised something like this wasn't even implemented yet
The Following User Says Thank You to -SmOgER For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

E.Cadro
Old
(Last edited by E.Cadro; 30th November 2013 at 08:42 PM.)
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 4451
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SmOgER View Post
Hi,
I think it would be really nice to have a ability to add the device you own to your profile. In this way it would be clear what everyone is using (as now often we don't even know when a dev moves on to another device), and we would have a history for each user owned devices and awesome stats showing how many users own (and how many previously owned) particular phone in each phone's section. I'am surprised something like this wasn't even implemented yet
The first part of your idea has been available for a while now.

Go into your control panel>>edit details>> 3rd option down devices "Enter the devices that you're currently using"
Once entered it will show at the bottom of your profile page and under your avatar in the more info.
The Following User Says Thank You to E.Cadro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Myrrhman
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Cadro View Post
The first part of your idea has been available for a while now.

Go into your control panel>>edit details>> 3rd option down devices "Enter the devices that you're currently using"
Once entered it will show at the bottom of your profile page and under your avatar in the more info.
I wasn't sure where to post this ,so sorry if i'm in the wrong place, but I also didn't want to start a whole new thread for this.
I can't seem to find my s3 in the device options,
Can some moderator please add it to the optional devices ?
I'm talking about the Samsung Galaxy S III I9305 LTE
Thanx
----LG Google Nexus 5----

Previous:
Samsung Galaxy s III LTE I19305-Rooted stock ROM / Slimkat -TRWP Recovery
HTC One X (Int.)-Unlocked Bootloader -Rooted -TWRP-Recovery -ViperX ROMs
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i -Unlocked Bootloader -Rooted -CWM-Recovery -Feralab ROMs

E.Cadro
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 4451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrrhman View Post
I wasn't sure where to post this ,so sorry if i'm in the wrong place, but I also didn't want to start a whole new thread for this.
I can't seem to find my s3 in the device options,
Can some moderator please add it to the optional devices ?
I'm talking about the Samsung Galaxy S III I9305 LTE
Thanx
Will bring this to the attn of the admin.
The Following User Says Thank You to E.Cadro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]