[ROM][4.0.4][BUILD4]CyanogenMod9.3 ICS-PLUS[STABLE][UPDATED 02-03-2014]
This is not a port, it is built from source and don't flash alin.p audiohardware.zip on this rom
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0.4 (Icecream Sandwich), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
- First time flashing CM9.3 to your Galaxy Mini(Tass) (or coming from another ROM)?
1.Root your device and install ClockworkMod Recovery.
2.Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo
3.Do a Nandroid backup!
4.WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
5.Install the ROM from internal sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
- Upgrading from CM7/Downgrading from CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2?
1.Do a Nandroid Backup!
2.WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
3.Install the ROM from internal sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery
[ROM][ICS][BUILD4]CM9.3 ICS-PLUS[02-03-2014], a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Mini
ROM OS Version:
4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich
Current Stable Version:
Stable Release Date: