My G2 Nano technology screen protector

Search This thread

spiderio

Aug 28, 2009
Jakarta
Hi, a few days ago I bought and applied this nano technology screen protector on my g2
Anyone has try it?
Is it really scratch resistant up to 9H???

I just bought it because it seem convincing,
and many of my friends use it too
And they scratch their screen with keys to prove it to me....
And it really had no scratch..

I'm just curious
This curiosity killing me'

http://www.liquid-kristall.com/en/home/1-0.html

I'm not promoting. I'm asking...

Last edited:

spiderio

Aug 28, 2009
Jakarta
I had my doubt, and curious badly..
Maybe I should try scratching my G2 glass with key to prove it...
Hahahahahaha

owhbaem

Nov 21, 2013
You promoting or what? Can you show the demo please..

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xxxrichievxxx

Jul 10, 2010
Notting Hill, London
www.facebook.com
Looks like they are made by a japanese company and they have some crazy s***! I saw a screen protector that literally looked like it was made out of water. They tried scratching a phone screen protector with a brillo pad and also with a steel wire brush but the screen protector just "formed" back like it absorbed the scratched.

ChrisM75

Nov 2, 2013
This stuff looks like the hybrid nano ceramic car paint sealants you can buy. They basically form a glass layer over your paint that makes it extremely smooth and water resistant.

However, although very hard its also very very thin. Its resistant to minor scratching from grit and sand under low pressure, but it wont protect from a drop onto gravel like a plastic protector will.

Reactions: killer 2.0

spiderio

Aug 28, 2009
Jakarta
This stuff looks like the hybrid nano ceramic car paint sealants you can buy. They basically form a glass layer over your paint that makes it extremely smooth and water resistant.

However, although very hard its also very very thin. Its resistant to minor scratching from grit and sand under low pressure, but it wont protect from a drop onto gravel like a plastic protector will.

thanks for the insight...
so it's still better to use plastic screen protector..
what brand that can you recommended for me???

ChrisM75

Nov 2, 2013
This really isnt going to protect very much at all. All it does is make the surface slick so that most abrasive things slide rather than dig in.

All ive ever used is cheap screen protectors from eBay, packs of 5 or 10 for a few $ or £. Expensive ones are no better and the wet ones are hard to fit, sticky and wont protect any more anyway.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.