[ROM][Official][4.4.2] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Qualcomm Intl Galaxy S4
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo
. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review
. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.
First time flashing CyanogenMod 11.0 your device, or coming from another ROM?
Before posting on this thread, make sure of a few things:
- Download the zip(s).
- Install a compatible Recovery
- Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
- Wipe data & cache partitions of your device
- Flash CyanogenMod.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
- Make sure you have the LATEST version of ClockworkMod recovery. Other recoveries may work but will not be supported by CyanogenMod
- You've utilized the search function of the forums. Nothing irritates me more than lazy people who do not search for an answer before asking.
- If you are the only one having a problem. Boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset, reflash the rom/gapps and nothing else. Boot up and see if the problem persists.
- Make sure your post is relevant to this thread. "I'm having problems rooting/unlocking" is NOT relevant here.
- LOGS LOGS LOGS!!!! Use this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Wwuc3lzbG9nIl0
As of 20140218 we are doing unified builds. Get them here:
Unified Nightly: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?dev...e&type=nightly
Google apps addon:
(use latest kk gapps)
The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Qualcomm Intl Galaxy S4, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4