XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Call Ending Issue

Tip us?

mbastats
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Call Ending Issue

Please trust me when I say I've spent days and nights looking for a solution to this problem.

I have only had 1 custom rom that I have tried, which was a vanilla 4.2.2 to be vague, that allowed me to end calls.

I like all of the new 4.4 roms and have tried OSE, Gummy, and a few others... None of them will allow me to end the call. When I click the red button to end, it says the call is ending but the call CONTINUES! The other person has to end the call... If they do not answer, it goes to their voicemail and leaves a long message.

I've tried everything. The only short term solutions I've found are to pull the battery or airplane mode.

Any idea on what could cause this? Is it a Kernel issue?

I am currently running a i545 Verizon S4 with T-Mobile service, MDK original but I can flash other modems if needed... This worked fine with the vanilla 4.2.2 rom.

Any help is appreciated! Please let me know if I need to give more detail.

Thanks!

mbastats
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Fixed the issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbastats View Post
Please trust me when I say I've spent days and nights looking for a solution to this problem.

I have only had 1 custom rom that I have tried, which was a vanilla 4.2.2 to be vague, that allowed me to end calls.

I like all of the new 4.4 roms and have tried OSE, Gummy, and a few others... None of them will allow me to end the call. When I click the red button to end, it says the call is ending but the call CONTINUES! The other person has to end the call... If they do not answer, it goes to their voicemail and leaves a long message.

I've tried everything. The only short term solutions I've found are to pull the battery or airplane mode.

Any idea on what could cause this? Is it a Kernel issue?

I am currently running a i545 Verizon S4 with T-Mobile service, MDK original but I can flash other modems if needed... This worked fine with the vanilla 4.2.2 rom.

Any help is appreciated! Please let me know if I need to give more detail.

Thanks!
Found a fix... If anyone wants to know how to get LTE running with T-Mobile service on a i545 Verizon S4, with EVERYTHING working, let me know and I'll post something. It might work for you given you have the same type of phone, etc... but I'll go into detail if anyone is interested. Running 4.2.2 but practically 4.4 as much as possible.