Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more
Thread Deleted

xda lli

OP RARUNFORTHESUN

7th February 2006, 08:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi out there,
This is all very new to me. I tried to upgrade the rom and radio on my XDA from O2's website, followed all the instructions as per the PDF files, started the upload to the XDA. It stopped downloading and asked me to do a soft restart and then stopped altogether with an error message on the PC (error 100: model ID error). The XDA now shows serial version 1 and when put into the cradle shows USB version 1. I restarted the computer and tried to re-initiate download but keep on getting the same error message. Please HELP as the wife told me to leave this alone, (Xmas present!).
Many thanks in advance.
Rom version 1.10.00
Radio version 1.00.00
Protocol 1337.39
Ext Rom 1.10.124[/b]
7th February 2006, 09:59 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 19

903 posts
try this one, with latest ROM version + camera fix + radio 1.04 (latest) and special thanks goes to pug. put it back at cradle, and run the update. hope this will help you. thanks

ftp://xda:xda@forum.xda-developers.c...mera_Fixed.rar
11th February 2006, 04:06 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

98 posts
More
Hi,

Does anyone has a problem with this ROM Upgrade ? [I've seen it before that some people can't use their speakerphone after upgrading the ROM]

can I soft reset the device and return to the DEFAULT factory settting if something wrong happens ?

I really need some advice in upgrading this ROM as I'm only a newbie here in this forum.

Thanks
11th February 2006, 10:59 AM   |  #4  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 19

903 posts
it works fine if you trust the decision that you take and trust the one that gave the updates. If you got problem, thousand of people at here are ready to help you out.......

Terima Kasih
20th August 2008, 08:13 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
o2 xda lli
hi i tryed to download that file and it would not download i need it to fix my o2 xda lli as an upgrade whiped it like the other guy i got the same thing and dont know how to fix it any help would be great thanks
15th October 2008, 06:43 PM   |  #6  
Flag Brisbane!!!
Thanks Meter: 8

396 posts
More
help on accessing to the ftp site
i hav just click the ftp link above , but i can't access to there, can any1 help out with this ? coz i really need to update my o2 xda lli ... thx...
16th October 2008, 10:56 PM   |  #7  
Flag Coleraine
Thanks Meter: 24

1,033 posts
Donate to Me
More
somewhere on this forum is a link to the O2 Ireland site with the latest ROMs for download. i've posted it somewhere just cant remember where.

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread