Post Reply

Galaxy Note 4.3 update as of 12/9/13 - discuss all 4.3 upgrade issues here

OP fatesealer

9th December 2013, 10:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
It can be downloaded via Kies or checking for software updates via About Phone
9th December 2013, 11:04 AM   |  #2  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,874
 
5,044 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Someone who is downloading this before applying it grab a copy from your/cache folder and post it here please
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kintwofan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th December 2013, 11:17 AM   |  #3  
Member
Flag La Grange, KY
Thanks Meter: 5
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
im downloading an update now sweet

you can use kies to download the update
9th December 2013, 12:29 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan

Someone who is downloading this before applying it grab a copy from your/cache folder and post it here please


grabbing it right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Keyan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th December 2013, 12:38 PM   |  #5  
hasbrobot's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
569 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Nice...

Why is the right door always locked?
9th December 2013, 12:41 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasbrobot

Nice...

Why is the right door always locked?


or atleast i am trying to. i have root access and trying to copy/past from the cache folder to external sd or any other location for that matter seems to be failing. first time attempting this. what am i forgetting?
9th December 2013, 12:55 PM   |  #7  
blazinazn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
561 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyan

or atleast i am trying to. i have root access and trying to copy/past from the cache folder to external sd or any other location for that matter seems to be failing. first time attempting this. what am i forgetting?

Is the file actually there but you aren't able to copy it over to external SD?
9th December 2013, 01:06 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinazn

Is the file actually there but you aren't able to copy it over to external SD?

it is definitely there from what i can tell. It's named update.zip, it was modified today, and it is 614MB


maybe it wont let me grab it because the phone is on? should i power off and grab it via usb cable? currently trying to modify it via Root File Manager App.
9th December 2013, 01:10 PM   |  #9  
blazinazn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
561 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyan

it is definitely there from what i can tell. It's named update.zip, it was modified today, and it is 614MB


maybe it wont let me grab it because the phone is on? should i power off and grab it via usb cable? currently trying to modify it via Root File Manager App.

Is it giving you any kind of error? Since it's Write only, you'll probably have to change the permissions to be able to copy it from the cache folder. You should be able to do it with Root File Manager. I know I can with Root Explorer.
9th December 2013, 01:12 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinazn

Is it giving you any kind of error? Since it's Write only, you'll probably have to change the permissions to be able to copy it from the cache folder. You should be able to do it with Root File Manager. I know I can with Root Explorer.

well root file manager says it was read/write for the owner so i changed the permissions to read/write for all users. then i attempted to rename it to 1update.zip.....and then the file disappeared.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in T-Mobile Galaxy Note II General by ThreadRank