XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Batteries on ebay

Tip us?

Aaryana
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default Batteries on ebay

Is the 1800 mah battery better than the stock battery.?
They dont come with any warrenty thats why i am asking
Please if someone could tell me soon, this might help a lot thanks

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA Premium App

Strephon Alkhalikoi
Old
Thanks Meter 391
The 1800mAh battery will give you slightly longer battery life between charges as the battery can store more energy than the stock battery's 1500mAh.

The lack of warranty is something to be leery about. Without a warranty I'd probably not buy from that seller.
Noob FAQ
Q: Can someone suggest a link I can follow that will walk me through the root process for this phone?
A: Simple answer is no. Do your homework. No spoonfeeding here. Check the stickies and the search engine. You'll find it soon enough.

My Stuff: Stargate Boot Animation | ICS-style Theme for DSC | MultiFlasher | Traveller DSC ROM

Aaryana
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
I know 1800 is better than 1500
But i was asking weather they are real or fake.... i read somewhere that some people are selling 1500 mah battery with a lable of 1800

Strephon Alkhalikoi
Old
Thanks Meter 391
Asking if the 1800mAh batteries on ebay are real or fake is a totally different question than whether 1800mAh batteries are better than stock. You wasted my time by not asking whether they were real or fake to begin with! Granted it was only a few minutes, but it's still irritating.

In answer to your question, without a warranty I would be hesitant. However, there is no way of knowing if they are real or fake just by looking at them. You would have to have someone knowledgeable in electronics measure them under load to find out the mAh rating.
Noob FAQ
Q: Can someone suggest a link I can follow that will walk me through the root process for this phone?
A: Simple answer is no. Do your homework. No spoonfeeding here. Check the stickies and the search engine. You'll find it soon enough.

My Stuff: Stargate Boot Animation | ICS-style Theme for DSC | MultiFlasher | Traveller DSC ROM

Aaryana
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Yes i can messure them but i'll have ti buy them for this....
I was asking if someone has already done that..... it might save my money

Strephon Alkhalikoi
Old
Thanks Meter 391
And it could vary from seller to seller. One may have a legit 1800mAh battery while another could have a fake. Both look the same, but you wouldn't know until you had bought it.

The only way you're really going to know is by purchasing the batteries.
Noob FAQ

Aaryana
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Okayy....
Orderd them
Will be getting soon