[MOD][BOOTANIMATION] Fixed stock Google bootanimation (fixes Google's derp) 20140402

Search This thread

dankoman

Oct 13, 2008
Philly
Okay, the stock google bootanimation was really bugging me because the pattern does not do a full 360-degree rotation. so, i fixed it. see preview below:

old version:
NtcRcmr.gif

my fixed version:
M9jcwPS.gif

if you can't see the difference, you don't have OCD about little details like i do ;)

see attachments for download.

bootanimation.zip is just the boot animation file if you want to push it to your system partition manually.

google_bootanim_fixed_flashable.zip is flashable via TWRP or CWM.

enjoy!

for fixed google boot animation with "powered by android" logo, go to my other thread here

also, to return back to stock, use this flashable zip, kindly provided by @BrianAllred

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,378
  • google_bootanim_fixed_flashable.zip
    2 MB · Views: 2,582
Last edited:

Silas0220

Mar 4, 2011
I never realized how much that bugged me until you fixed it. Ahhh, I feel so much better now

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: dankoman

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
I have quite bad OCD but I literally never noticed this until now! Probably cause I rarely turn my phone off so never see the animation! :D

dankoman

Oct 13, 2008
Philly
Reactions: ChazzMatt

lulu217783

Apr 12, 2010
Is it possible to do a sons of anarchy boot animation as well as a small clip of the sons of anarchy theme song for nexus 5?? Just curious

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay, the stock google bootanimation was really bugging me because the pattern does not do a full 360-degree rotation. so, i fixed it. see preview below:

old version:
    NtcRcmr.gif

my fixed version:
    M9jcwPS.gif

if you can't see the difference, you don't have OCD about little details like i do ;)

see attachments for download.

bootanimation.zip is just the boot animation file if you want to push it to your system partition manually.

google_bootanim_fixed_flashable.zip is flashable via TWRP or CWM.

enjoy!

for fixed google boot animation with "powered by android" logo, go to my other thread here

also, to return back to stock, use this flashable zip, kindly provided by @BrianAllred
    And i thought i had no life :p / joke
    Thanks. That always bugged me too

sent from my HAMMERHEAD neXus
    How can I donate to you?

by clicking the thanks button, sir. don't waste your hard-earned money on me. :cool: