soft bricked after installing psx rom on e975

Tip us?

cooljay5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default soft bricked after installing psx rom on e975

Dear all,

I think, I softbricked my international e975 after installing psx rom. Now I have only TWRP, but it is not recovering my cwm backup, also, my phone is recognised as nexus4...I have only cwm back on my phone and the psx rom.zip file on my phone....I'm able to boot into twrp recovery. Can anyone please help me on how to adb push any rom zip file for installing? also, I'm downloading the .kdz file for my e975 indian version... any help please!!!!!!!

Rockguy40
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljay5 View Post
Dear all,

I think, I softbricked my international e975 after installing psx rom. Now I have only TWRP, but it is not recovering my cwm backup, also, my phone is recognised as nexus4...I have only cwm back on my phone and the psx rom.zip file on my phone....I'm able to boot into twrp recovery. Can anyone please help me on how to adb push any rom zip file for installing? also, I'm downloading the .kdz file for my e975 indian version... any help please!!!!!!!
Use "adb push" to push cwm.zip (link on development forum) and then flash it
From Italy, with love
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockguy40 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cooljay5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
I tried it.... but adb command shows as device offline.... any other method will work???

Sent from my Dream_D1 using xda app-developers app

nch26
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
I tried it.... but adb command shows as device offline.... any other method will work???

I think there no is another method.
Maybe flash KDZ back, root, unlock bootloader, install CWM and restore backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to nch26 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cooljay5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
ok. thank u.... but when im connected in recovery mode(twrp) my device is shown as nexus4, so will i be able to flash kdz still???

atifsh
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:

fix the driver is that so hard?
use latest ver of adb.
yes you can kdz just read the post i have already did here.

nch26
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
ok. thank u.... but when im connected in recovery mode(twrp) my device is shown as nexus4, so will i be able to flash kdz still???

Yes. Is just that for KK we need the lastets TWRP, which is not for Optimus G and we use the Nexus 4 TWRP. Or at least i think so. You can flash kdz.

atifsh
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by nch26 View Post
Yes. Is just that for KK we need the lastets TWRP, which is not for Optimus G and we use the Nexus 4 TWRP. Or at least i think so. You can flash kdz.
nope it was before the cm11, use the official cwm (posted in general for easy flash) and its all fine.

cooljay5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
ok.. I would like to try to kdz method, but the link, given in OP is given an "uncatchable exception" error, both in firefox and chrome. Can anyone pls give me a working link for e975 indian version please.. this would be very helpfull...

atifsh
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
ok.. I would like to try to kdz method, but the link, given in OP is given an "uncatchable exception" error, both in firefox and chrome. Can anyone pls give me a working link for e975 indian version please.. this would be very helpfull...
http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=20

root than use the freegee i have posted and cwm update that i have posted and you are all set to try cm11

The Following User Says Thank You to atifsh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]