Clockwork mod issue?

Search This thread

booma428

May 4, 2011
houston
Had two backups created with clockwork mod and flashed a diff ROM and after a bit decided it wasn't for me. So i decided to go back to my previous backup which was beanstalk and when I tried to restore it I got error message saying md5 match failed so i tried to restore the other backup i had from a couple weeks back of a diff rom and got the same error message..anyone know why? Only thing I did was rename the backups so I identify them apart.

Never had a issue restoring backups using twrp which is recovery I preferred but a lot of the newer ROMs mostly 4.4 are requiring cwm.

sent from a note taker w/beanstalk 4.4

mackdesi

Sep 20, 2013
Had two backups created with clockwork mod and flashed a diff ROM and after a bit decided it wasn't for me. So i decided to go back to my previous backup which was beanstalk and when I tried to restore it I got error message saying md5 match failed so i tried to restore the other backup i had from a couple weeks back of a diff rom and got the same error message..anyone know why? Only thing I did was rename the backups so I identify them apart.

Never had a issue restoring backups using twrp which is recovery I preferred but a lot of the newer ROMs mostly 4.4 are requiring cwm.

sent from a note taker w/beanstalk 4.4

I had a similar issue. This is how I fixed it

In recovery...
1.) Wiped the device 3x
2.) Wiped Cached 3x
3.) Wiped Delvik cache 3x
4.) Installed TWR through Odin
5.) Flashed CWM 6.0.4.3
6.) Flashed cm11 4.4
7.) Flashed Odexed Gapps
8.) Flashed SuperSU

Hope it helps