XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Themer Suggestions

Tip us?

Radimus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Phone Themer Suggestions

I just setup themer and started playing with themes and minor customizations of exiting themes.

I'd like to second the request/suggestion the theme elements should be scaled to % of height/Width and not actual pixels. I rescaled my DPI to 220 and then had to reposition and resize most elements.

A native widget for SMS messages, not just unread count would be nice

Unread email not via gmail app would be nice.

A widget for "power control" and other indicators would be nice, although Beautiful Widgets works quite well.

An "UNDO" would be outstanding... I've had many objects just "vanish" while trying to grab or move.

Tasker integration would be awesome for the creation of widgets as indicators and such
Samsung Note III - AT&T - KnoxRAID 5.5 (Android 4.4.2)
Tasker, Titanium Backup, ROM Toolbox Pro, PushBullet, Plex, Wanam Xposed, ZappIR
Galaxy Gear (rooted) Nova Launcher, TasGear

Samsung Note II - Samsung Note - Dell Streak 5 - HTC Fuze - HTC Tilt (Cingular 8525) - HTC Wizard (AT&T 8125) - Dell AXIM x51v - Dell AXIM x50 - HP iPaq 5555 - Compaq iPAQ 3650 - Compaq iPAQ 3150 - Nokia 3650

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radimus View Post
I just setup themer and started playing with themes and minor customizations of exiting themes.

I'd like to second the request/suggestion the theme elements should be scaled to % of height/Width and not actual pixels. I rescaled my DPI to 220 and then had to reposition and resize most elements.

A native widget for SMS messages, not just unread count would be nice

Unread email not via gmail app would be nice.

A widget for "power control" and other indicators would be nice, although Beautiful Widgets works quite well.

An "UNDO" would be outstanding... I've had many objects just "vanish" while trying to grab or move.

Tasker integration would be awesome for the creation of widgets as indicators and such
Thanks for your feedback! We are planning on adding in most of these elements, but with our team being quite small, it's not that easy. Zooper integration is coming soon, so is that UNDO button. The hardest one might be the DPI issue, but we're working on it.
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.

Radimus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Oh...
"Save changes" function exiting a page
"Enable or disable" a page entirely
Reorder pages
a page count widget (if there are 4 pages, the widget will have 4 dots with the active page element highlighted in some fashion)
A "global" widget. Configure it once and every instance It would be identically configured.
Theme global settings: This font, this size, this background color. Sort of like a theme template.
Group/Ungroup elements.
Copy/paste of a element.
Tasker, Titanium Backup, ROM Toolbox Pro, PushBullet, Plex, Wanam Xposed, ZappIR

Samsung Note II - Samsung Note - Dell Streak 5 - HTC Fuze - HTC Tilt (Cingular 8525) - HTC Wizard (AT&T 8125) - Dell AXIM x51v - Dell AXIM x50 - HP iPaq 5555 - Compaq iPAQ 3650 - Compaq iPAQ 3150 - Nokia 3650

Radimus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
How about a public location for "approved" themers to upload to that can be browsed by the app.

"Caution, these themes are by 3rd parties and are not supported or endorsed by Themer. Viewer Discretion is advised"

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radimus View Post
How about a public location for "approved" themers to upload to that can be browsed by the app.

"Caution, these themes are by 3rd parties and are not supported or endorsed by Themer. Viewer Discretion is advised"
We do have something like that: http://mycolorscreen.com/themer-submission/

G72-8X
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
Thanks for your feedback! We are planning on adding in most of these elements, but with our team being quite small, it's not that easy. Zooper integration is coming soon, so is that UNDO button. The hardest one might be the DPI issue, but we're working on it.

is there any ETA for zooper integration?

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by G72-8X View Post
is there any ETA for zooper integration?
All we can say is - soon. There are still a few bugs here and there.

lanzero
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
sometimes zooper doesnt work on apex launcher