[Q]

Tip us?

dark3578
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q]

Hi
I have a Prestigio PAP4322 and yesterday i decided to root it.After rooting I deleted the settings.apk (accidentally touched that) and now my phone is kinda useless.I dont have a backup.
I searched for a backup and found one.Extracted the settings.apk but that didnt solve anything since it couldnt be installed.Than i tried to install the rom manager to restore the backup that i found,but my device isnt supported clockworkmod and i cant boot into clockworkmod recovery to restore that backup.
Than i found somoene that told me to put the setting.apk file in the system/app folder and than restart the phone.After restarting the phone,he stuck in the loading screen.Tried a lot of times and he still stuck at loading screen.
So i decided to boot into system recovery and wipe data/factory reset.

And now my phone is unrooted,cant access play store (after selecting to log in with an excisting account the app crashes),settings.apk is still missing and i cant turn on usb debuging(since settings.apk is missing).

Pls help

nasheich
Old
(Last edited by nasheich; 10th December 2013 at 02:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark3578 View Post
Pls help
it's kind of difficult
but, if you can rooted it again, maybe you. can try to push the system.apk to system/app folder again, but don't forget to give the same PERMISSION like the others Apk in that folder, then reboot your phone
if it's still doesn't working, use adb to push the system.apk into system folder

dark3578
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasheich View Post
it's kind of difficult
but, if you can rooted it again, maybe you. can try to push the system.apk to system/app folder again, but don't forget to give the same PERMISSION like the others Apk in that folder, then reboot your phone
if it's still doesn't working, use adb to push the system.apk into system folder
I know how to root it,but cant turn on usb debugging.If you can help me to turn on usb debugging...

nasheich
Old
Thanks Meter 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark3578 View Post
I know how to root it,but cant turn on usb debugging.If you can help me to turn on usb debugging...
make sure to instal USB driver first and Android SDK on your computer, then you can doing debugging
use Android Commander Software to get Easley pushing to the system