[KK 4.4.1][CM11][XPOSED] Floating Apps like Qslide.

Search This thread

Exedion

Sep 8, 2011
Greetings and good vibes to all readers! Here I bring you a simple configuration to have a launcher for floating applications in notifications drawer like the QSLIDE option of the Optimus series!

This works for ANDROID 4.4.1 KITKAT CM11 but should work in earlier versions that supports xposed framework, XHaloFloatingWindow, Halo Shortcut Creator and Notification Shortcuts.

Well let's start

Which is what you need:

After you have installed all apps, modules and other things, take the following steps of the video, and enjoy!

if someone could tell me about some shortcuts application in the notification drawer of that do not show the annoying icon (or hide it with transparent icon) and remaining free space icon(like google now notification or SRC Recorder notification!), please publish it here​

Thanks to:
Xposed module, XHaloFloatingWindow, Halo Shortcut Creator, and Notification Shortcuts user, dev, team and members :)

Last edited:

gosthy

Apr 9, 2011
I've been using this module for a while, and I've got to say that it is incredible! The occasional problems I come across are understandable, and every update makes it better and better. The only thing that bothers me is that I always end up moving the windows around when I want to press something in the action bar. I think it would be nice if we could move the window with the quadrant instead. Anyway, keep up the good work! :good:

Exedion

Sep 8, 2011
I've been using this module for a while, and I've got to say that it is incredible! The occasional problems I come across are understandable, and every update makes it better and better. The only thing that bothers me is that I always end up moving the windows around when I want to press something in the action bar. I think it would be nice if we could move the window with the quadrant instead. Anyway, keep up the good work! :good:

thanks! well you should make a request in the XHaloFloatingWindow thread to see if the developer wants to implement your idea :) good luck!

gosthy

Apr 9, 2011
Yeah, sorry, I posted in the wrong thread :D Nice tutorial btw, I never would have guessed that the "bookmarks" button would let me make shortcuts to stuff other than bookmarks. :)

overboard1978

Dec 28, 2013
Greetings and good vibes to all readers! Here I bring you a simple configuration to have a launcher for floating applications in notifications drawer like the QSLIDE option of the Optimus series!

This works for ANDROID 4.4.1 KITKAT CM11 but should work in earlier versions that supports xposed framework, XHaloFloatingWindow, Halo Shortcut Creator and Notification Shortcuts.

Well let's start

Which is what you need:

After you have installed all apps, modules and other things, take the following steps of the video, and enjoy!

if someone could tell me about some shortcuts application in the notification drawer of that do not show the annoying icon (or hide it with transparent icon) and remaining free space icon(like google now notification or SRC Recorder notification!), please publish it here​

Thanks to:
Xposed module, XHaloFloatingWindow, Halo Shortcut Creator, and Notification Shortcuts user, dev, team and members :)

You can also use with glove box or several floating button app instead of notifications shortcuts app. then you can launch apps without having to pull notification bar all the way down big plus if using for messaging while watching video.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fb.glovebox

Last edited:
Reactions: m4dbra1n

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Well let's start

Which is what you need:

Thanks to:

Well let's start

Which is what you need:

Thanks to:

You can also use with glove box or several floating button app instead of notifications shortcuts app. then you can launch apps without having to pull notification bar all the way down big plus if using for messaging while watching video.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fb.glovebox