Help me decide

Search This thread

Youngpuzzlez

Dec 7, 2013
Ok so i'm so stuck on whether to go for the nexus 5 or s4, what i need is a fast phone with good battery life and memory a lot to ask i know. The way i look at it is the downside to s4 most of the ram is used up by touchwiz so does installing a better rom free up more ram? the downside i see for nexus is no SDcard support for extra memory but i may be able to manage with the 32gb nexus gives, also the removable battery of the s4 is a big plus for me so i'm stuck on which one to pick

Youngpuzzlez

Dec 7, 2013
although the other phones you mentioned are great only the nexus 5 and s4 attract my attention i think it comes down to if i want the ability have a removable battery and the option to add a SDcard over a more up to date faster phone with loads of support for it.

Another quick question does anyone know if the nexus has that ''raindrop sound'' when pressing stuff in the UI like the s4 touchwiz has?

Youngpuzzlez

Dec 7, 2013
although the other phones you mentioned are great only the nexus 5 and s4 attract my attention, i think it comes down to if i want the ability have a removable battery and the option to add a SDcard over a more up to date faster phone with loads of support for it.

Another quick question does anyone know if the nexus has that ''raindrop sound'' when pressing stuff in the UI like the s4 touchwiz has?

Top Liked Posts