- based of pawtip cm sources.
- added frandom to the build.
- fixed boot on cm11
- added LZMA compression for kernel, now kernel is 3.8 mb only instead of ~6 mb.
- Added OC upto 1500MHz (1400 MHz is recommended)
- added 1.6 ghz
- increase max readahead to 4096
- updated to 3.0.33
- update to 3.0.34
- added new frequencies 152, 412, 512,712,900, 1000, 1100, 1364, 1432, 1586, 1600, 1700 MHz
- compile with SaborMod toolchain 4.7
version 0.5 fixed version (15/12/2013)
fixed MTP issue with more optimisations and new frequency steps....
-Sched Tweaks to improve performance...
-Early Suspend Delay- Sysfs interface
-logger: Add sysfs interface to Enable / Disable Android Logger
switching done via /sys/kernel/logger_mode interface
default is 0 (off)
-Added new I/O schedulers Vr, ROW, SIO, SIOPLUS, ZEN
-Added new governers smartass2, conservative zzmoove (thanks to @chotu222
-new battery percentage fixed with pawtip 17122013 update.
-fixed call (incoming and outgoing) issue.
-accidentaly rebased my kernel source to stock...guuurrrr......
now i have to start from scrach...
you pleaple have to wait for next update...sorry.....
- fixed battery .(using since 3 days now)
- added new I/O fifo schedulers
-added new governers...now 16 are there ....test out on your own..
-updated to pawtip's new rom
-added new governer "k2wl
" ...yes mine own...my precious...
-removed useless govs
-added samrtassv2 back.
-updated to latest pawitp sources and kernel version 3.0.101
-Compiled with latest linaro (4.8.3 GCC 2013.12 version) [Compiled for our grand CPU by me, see the screenshot ]
-added performance tweaks.
-removed gov and I/O schedulers for now. will add them back later.
-Added new frequency steps.
few changes i dont remember.
-Added more frequency steps
- fixed scheduler latency.
- compiled with latest linaro constomized toolchain by me 4.8.3 2014.1 .
- more OC steps added.
- Performance app included (credits to @ xenon92)
- Full ARM Topology + optimizations
- added UKSM 0.1.2.2
- optimize Kernel Samepage Merging(KSM)
- Permanent filesystem TRIM
- Added CPU boost driver from 3.4 kernel
- updated performance control app to latest (thanks to @ xenon92 and @ h0rn3t )
- Added OC to 1.6 Ghz
- 4.8.3 linaro optimization flags -Og
- 1.5 version is born
- Zram: accept up to 4 devices
- enabled zram and zsmalloc
- added zswap and zbud and enabled.
- zbud from 3.11 kernel
- mm: Rename function "reset_page_mapcount" to "page_mapcount_reset"
- update cleancache to 3.11 kernel
- update frontswap to 3.11 kernel
- fix mm/kconfig
- Add zswap backend from Linux kernel 3.11
- adapt frontswap to 3.0 kernel
- Backport zbud from kernel 3.11
- adapt zram to zsmalloc from 3.11 kernel
- update zsmalloc to kernel 3.11
- update zcache to kernel 3.11
- backport frontswap from kernel 3.9
- adapt zcache from 3.9 to 3.0 kernel
- deleted unused zcache.c
- Backported ZCache mechanism from Linux Kernel 3.9.11
- fix zram_drv.c
- zram: optimize memory operations with clear_page()/copy_page()
- staging: zram: add per-cpu support to Crypto
- staging: zram: add Crypto API support
- drivers/staging/zram: adapt to 3.0 kernel
- drivers/staging/zram: backport zram from 3.7 kernel part 2
- drivers/staging/zram: backport zram from 3.7 kernel
- staging: Add Snappy compression support to zram
- staging: Add Snappy compression library (v3)
- Fix Cleancache porting
- Cleancache & frontswap new headers
- enabled frontswap
- enabled zcache and cleancache
- Adapt Cleancache & Frontswap on Kernel 3.0
- added cleancache from 3.7 and frontswap from 3.8
- Introduce ZCACHE from Kernel 3.8
- enabled zram and zsmalloc
- ZSMALLOC source files from Kernel 3.8
- Added zsmalloc for 3.0 support
- LZ4 references
- lib/lzo: Update LZO compression to current upstream version , lib/lzo: Rename lzo1x_decompress.c to lzo1x_decompress_safe.c , lib/lzo: huge LZO decompression speedup on ARM by using unaligned access
- xz: Tweaking
- addded piggy.xzkern and modify .gitignore
- init:calibrate: lpj from linux kernel 3.4
- boot: Enable XZ compression
- crypto: add lz4 Cryptographic API
- ib: add lz4 compressor module
- arm: Remove enforced Os flag for LZ4 decompressor
- arm: add support for LZ4-compressed kernel
- kbuild: fix for updated LZ4 tool with the new streaming format
- lib: add support for LZ4-compressed kernel
- decompressor: add LZ4 decompressor module
- lib: add weak clz/ctz functions
- sched: smart wake-affine foundation and disable uksm for while.
- revert hard code dirty ratios
- aded local version with OC
- Highly experimental (not for weak hearted.)
- Enabled Highmemory
- Kernel timer to hz_128 from hz_100
- few updates
- bluetooth fixed...hopefully..
- implemented boeffela sound 1.6 (thanks to andip71)
- few performance tweaks
- see git log for more
- fs: move code out of buffer.c
- mm, memcg: give exiting processes access to memory reserves
- staging: android: lowmemorykiller: Management of not killable processes
- LMK from 3.4 kernel
- nohz: Remove nohz_cpu_mask
- Implemented lots and lots of tweaks into single commit...hope everything will go right.... Fingers crossed...view git commit https://github.com/k2wl/evolution_i9...7fd0fb16e449fc
- Fixed autosleep and enabled it from 3.4 google main line kernel
- kernel/power/powersuspend: new PM kernel driver for Android w/o earlysuspend (faux123). Back
- Add permission checking for binder IPC.
- Logger: Add sys fs kernel interface to configure Android logger
- Increase default entropy setting
- Android: lowmemorykiller: add lmk parameters tunning code.
- revert hz_128 to hz_100, might fix soft reboots.
-reverted few changes to fix reboot issue.
- Now works with cm11 latest (09032014, pawitp update), i.e dual sim...
- few performance tweaks
- New f2fs support...
- ext4 support enhanced..
- SLUB from 3.3 kernel
cm11 dual sim compatibility.
Using AnyKernelUpdater by KOUSH.
Merged all f2fs changes to main evolution kernel . now all features from old kernel available on 1.7.7 kernel.
few performance tweaks.
Highly experimental and great kernel...
i am cant post log here...
dso see it yourself on github...
from page 1 to 18 ......too long....
- Fixed wifi issue. ( thanks to xenon92 )
- Compiled with latest SM toolchain 4.10 (see the screenshot)
- Enable smartass2
- few performance changes
-Allocate whole ram to userspace. now total ram is 803 MB.
-Added new governers lulzactiveq, lulzactive, smartassH3, smartassv2.
- Added new I/O schedulers sio, fiops, bfq.
- Multicore power saving feature.
- MOre perfromance tweaks with battery saving features added.
-Compiled with latest linaro 4.10
- USB host notify enabled [OTG part 1]
- Given more power to USB fsa9845 switch
- reverted back to 4.9.1 linaro toolchain.
- few battery saving and performance tweaks