Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

TWRP 2.6.3

OP Jorakal

11th December 2013, 05:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Does this exist for the Nook HD+? I've looked everywhere. I found 2.6.0 but heard on other devices it had problems. I've searched xda and googled for days. I'm thinking it doesn't exist.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using xda app-developers app
11th December 2013, 06:10 AM   |  #2  
leapinlar's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,695
 
8,418 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorakal

Does this exist for the Nook HD+? I've looked everywhere. I found 2.6.0 but heard on other devices it had problems. I've searched xda and googled for days. I'm thinking it doesn't exist.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using xda app-developers app

It does not. No one has built one yet.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
16th December 2013, 09:26 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
316 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorakal

Does this exist for the Nook HD+? I've looked everywhere. I found 2.6.0 but heard on other devices it had problems. I've searched xda and googled for days. I'm thinking it doesn't exist.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using xda app-developers app

Edit: For cm11 4.4 kitkat installs see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=95

I went and built it. TWRP 2.6.3 is attached to this post in the five file bootfile form.

I mildly tested it with some wipes and an install of cm 10.1. No problems encountered... but use it at your own peril.

Thanks to leapinlar, verygreen, or whoever else for I just took what they did and updated a part of it.
Last edited by sandsofmyst; 26th December 2013 at 07:36 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandsofmyst For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2013, 03:00 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsofmyst

I went and built it. TWRP 2.6.3 is attached to this post in the five file bootfile form.

I mildly tested it with some wipes and an install of cm 10.1. No problems encountered... but use it at your own peril.

Thanks to leapinlar, verygreen, or whoever else for I just took what they did and updated a part of it.

Awesome thanks!
29th December 2013, 02:17 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
102 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsofmyst

Edit: For cm11 4.4 kitkat installs see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=95

I went and built it. TWRP 2.6.3 is attached to this post in the five file bootfile form.

I mildly tested it with some wipes and an install of cm 10.1. No problems encountered... but use it at your own peril.

Thanks to leapinlar, verygreen, or whoever else for I just took what they did and updated a part of it.

Since you got it working, is it possible to work with the TWRP devs to get an official build? On their website, they say they open to that if someone gets it's working -- then we would always have official up to date binaries.
17th January 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
316 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeutonJon78

Since you got it working, is it possible to work with the TWRP devs to get an official build? On their website, they say they open to that if someone gets it's working -- then we would always have official up to date binaries.

Yeah, don't know what's happening there as they have ovation in their github.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes