Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV

It is official–Google has released the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. The Nexus family … more

TWRP 2.6.3

OP Jorakal

11th December 2013, 04:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

29 posts
More
Does this exist for the Nook HD+? I've looked everywhere. I found 2.6.0 but heard on other devices it had problems. I've searched xda and googled for days. I'm thinking it doesn't exist.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using xda app-developers app
11th December 2013, 05:10 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,648

8,335 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorakal

Does this exist for the Nook HD+? I've looked everywhere. I found 2.6.0 but heard on other devices it had problems. I've searched xda and googled for days. I'm thinking it doesn't exist.

It does not. No one has built one yet.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
16th December 2013, 08:26 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 75

280 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorakal

Edit: For cm11 4.4 kitkat installs see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=95

I went and built it. TWRP 2.6.3 is attached to this post in the five file bootfile form.

I mildly tested it with some wipes and an install of cm 10.1. No problems encountered... but use it at your own peril.

Thanks to leapinlar, verygreen, or whoever else for I just took what they did and updated a part of it.
Last edited by sandsofmyst; 26th December 2013 at 06:36 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandsofmyst For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2013, 02:00 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

29 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsofmyst

I went and built it. TWRP 2.6.3 is attached to this post in the five file bootfile form.

I mildly tested it with some wipes and an install of cm 10.1. No problems encountered... but use it at your own peril.

Thanks to leapinlar, verygreen, or whoever else for I just took what they did and updated a part of it.

Awesome thanks!
29th December 2013, 01:17 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 15

83 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsofmyst

Edit: For cm11 4.4 kitkat installs see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=95

Since you got it working, is it possible to work with the TWRP devs to get an official build? On their website, they say they open to that if someone gets it's working -- then we would always have official up to date binaries.
17th January 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 75

280 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeutonJon78

Since you got it working, is it possible to work with the TWRP devs to get an official build? On their website, they say they open to that if someone gets it's working -- then we would always have official up to date binaries.

Yeah, don't know what's happening there as they have ovation in their github.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread