XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy s3 t999 wont read sim card after unlocking

Tip us?

liolude
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Galaxy s3 t999 wont read sim card after unlocking

I need help with my s3 from tmobile, i unlocked it using one of the guides on this forum, had to go from 4.2.1 to 4.1.1,(*#197328640#) then when i went back to 4.2.1 it would not register network(still using tmobile sim card) went to update and got the 4.3 and now it says insert sim card when i go to mobile network, I already check imei number and its the same as in the sticker on the back of the phone, the sim card works on my other phone so I would appreciate any help

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2325

DONATE TO ME
Perhaps dirty Contacts. Wipe the contact with a spirit wipe. While wet, insert into the slot and eject immediately and wipe second time.

mitboss
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus71 View Post
Perhaps dirty Contacts. Wipe the contact with a spirit wipe. While wet, insert into the slot and eject immediately and wipe second time.
If that doesn't work you might want to try a different known working SIM. be mindful of static discharges carpet for example.

good luck....