XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wifi and bt won't turn on

Tip us?

9wire
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 303
Default Wifi and bt won't turn on

Was messing around today with xposed modules (lots of reboots) and freezing apps in tibu when I noticed my wifi was off. Try to turn it on, it would turn green for a second, then turn itself off. Same thing with bt. Google turned up hundreds of similar problems, mostly with the s4. Tried wifi fix and several other things but nothing worked. Had a mild panic thinking I broke my phone I've only had for 3 days, but read a post that somebody said just turn off your phone, pull the sd card and boot. What? Ha ha.
It worked, wifi and bt are working normally. So, if you have this issue, try it.

torreon901
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9wire View Post
Was messing around today with xposed modules (lots of reboots) and freezing apps in tibu when I noticed my wifi was off. Try to turn it on, it would turn green for a second, then turn itself off. Same thing with bt. Google turned up hundreds of similar problems, mostly with the s4. Tried wifi fix and several other things but nothing worked. Had a mild panic thinking I broke my phone I've only had for 3 days, but read a post that somebody said just turn off your phone, pull the sd card and boot. What? Ha ha.
It worked, wifi and bt are working normally. So, if you have this issue, try it.
really???? it happened to me on my s3 and i had att replace it.... :-s

Vignarath
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Re:

Even I face this problem, when I turn on wifi, my phone hanged and I restart phon again then it worked