Default Add carrier label in status bar - Solved, it seems.

Hello!

Well, I wanted to add my carrier label on the left of the status bar, as I sometimes go to the border or abroad, and I wanted to know to which carrier I am connected to at first glance.

So, I searched and I found the following threads.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2295136

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2380419

Thank you for these useful threads.

And, I found out that in my case (with N7105 CleanRom V5) by adding the following line in tw_status_bar.xml, and by merging the proposed smali files, I can have my carrier label displayed in my status bar.

<com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.CarrierLab el android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" android:gravity="left|center" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />

But, the problem is, when I go to airplane mode, it shows "Allows the app to prevent the p....", which is not normal. So, I have been searching, but I have not been successful.

Could anyone with more knowledge than me have a look at this problem?

I am attaching the screenshots of my status bar.

By the way, I did the same modification on N7100 (Wanam Lite V3.9), but I got the same "Allows the app to prevent the p..." in flight mode.

PS: Solved, it seems..

Finally, I tested WITHOUT merging the proposed smalis, and now I am not getting "Allows the apps to prevent the p.." in flight mode. The line (red) was added as below in tw_status_bar.xml.

<ImageView android:id="@id/doNotDisturbIcon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:src="@drawable/tw_dnd" android:alpha="0.7" android:scaleX="0.85" android:scaleY="0.85" />
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.CarrierLab el android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" android:gravity="left|center" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarIconVie w android:id="@id/moreIcon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/stat_notify_more" />
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	1146
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	2449674   Click image for larger version

Name:	Image2.jpg
Views:	1028
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	2449675  
HTC Sensation XE
Galaxy Note 2 (N7100)