Welcome to CMB Roms- CM done Better... Dark Themed for his/her Pleasure
We are just better :), in a nutshell we set out to give you the best of CM, with none of the annoying features (see list below), all this wrapped in a custom black theme. We used the KISS principal when deciding what to offer, we based our frameworks on CM alone (not FrankenFrameworks like some others out there), enabling us to provide updates and bug fixes as soon as CM does. This doesn't mean we are only relying on them for development, it just eases merging.
- Based on Android 4.4.2_r1, CM11.0
- All current features CM11.0
- Customized Dark Holo Theme With Gray ActionBars
- Dark Mms
- Dark Calendar
- Dark Contacts
- Ramdisk security tweaks, you can adb as root now!
- Bash "tab to complete"
- Remount helper, in adb shell
mount -o rw,remount /system
Navigating CMB roms
Enough already where do I find CMB for MY device?
Post 2 - Developer Comments - Device specific bugs, ChangelogSupported Devices 4.3/4.4
Post 3 - Stable, and developer preview Download's and Device specific Instructions
- Nexus 5
- LG G Pad 8.3
- Sony Tablet Z, LTE, WIFI
- Sony Xperia ZL
- Nexus 4
- Nexus 7 (2k12,2k13)
- Galaxy Note 8
- @nycbjr - Team Leader, creative mastermind, Maintainer, Hammerhead (Nexus 5), Co-maintainer V500 (GPad 8.3) Pollux (Xperia Tablet Z), Odin (Xperia ZL), N5110 (Note 8)
- @Drgravy1 Dark master of Calendar - Maintainer - Mako (Nexus 4), Grouper (Nexus 7 2k12), Flo (Nexus 7 2k13), Co-maintainer V500
- @otisbartleh - Theme/Dark Apps consultant
- @termleech - Team Cheerleader :)
- Google, wow is all I can say!
- CyanogenMod we wouldn't be doing this if if weren't for them (even if they are for profit now hah).
- PA for the basis of our Gapps package!
- TeamBaked, learned allot maintaining for that team. Thanks Travis!
- If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
Disclaimer: CMB Roms is not responsible for anything you do to your device, but we will do our best to assist
Official CMB Roms D800, a ROM for the LG G2
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP/CM
Current Beta Version: rc1
Beta Release Date: 2013-12-12
Last Updated 2013-12-28