XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Email not syncing messages..

Tip us?

Ascertion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 961

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Email not syncing messages..

On stock LG 4.2.2 ROM, (Sprint's V8 OTA). I'm having issues getting my emails to sync from the android client to the server. I can add my email and use it as I please, but I used to be able to hit delete, mark read, etc. and I could go into my email on another device and everything I did on my phone would show on the server side. I tried using an AOSP email client - but it just doesn't want to cooperate with me (stuck on validating credentials.)

Anyone know any options?

thenewak
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascertion View Post
On stock LG 4.2.2 ROM, (Sprint's V8 OTA). I'm having issues getting my emails to sync from the android client to the server. I can add my email and use it as I please, but I used to be able to hit delete, mark read, etc. and I could go into my email on another device and everything I did on my phone would show on the server side. I tried using an AOSP email client - but it just doesn't want to cooperate with me (stuck on validating credentials.)

Anyone know any options?
I do not have a solution for you, but this did the same thing on mine after I had flashed some roms then went to a back to a backup i created. I just re flashed the CleanRom and that fixed this issue.