Thanks Meter 1746
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Gods Own Country
DONATE TO ME
[ROM][GT-I9200/I9205][Unofficial] CyanogenMod11 : cm-11-20140303: [4.4.2]
Though this ROM has been built for the GT-I920x models, users have reported success flashing it on the following models as well. This is not tested by me.
- SGH-M819N - If you have data issues, look here for a workaround. Thanks @bnb25
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android , which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway. All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github
How does it run?
This ROM would still be a dream without the work of the following people.
- Willie Ye aka Grarak for building the device tree
- Arne Coucheron aka arco for the help he has been giving me in sorting out issues.
- @stiggy2012, who helped in debugging early builds and
Thanks to @thering1975
for the Increase Volume Modification
: ( Links are also accessible from my signature )
: Mediafire : here
| MEGA - here
- Courtesy BaNks
If you are coming from a different ROM, data/factory reset is mandatory. If you are flashing over a previous CM build, cache wipe will be sufficient.
You will need to flash the latest recovery ( CWM or TWRP ) mentioned above for a successful flash.
A nandroid backup is recommended prior to flashing CM in case you get into problems.
- Flash the recovery using Odin
- Flash ROM from recovery. Reboot.
- Reboot to recovery and flash GApps.
A little more detailed guide is available here
What's working and what's not
Pretty much everything is working.
My sources are available here
Donators : Thanks Guys!!!
You can find the list of donators here
. Let me know if I missed someone.
Sources : here
Downloads : Mega 6.3 [ Mediafire : here
| Mega : here
] || LENOVO K860/i [ Pcloud : here
Threads : CM11
GApps : BaNkS
Videos : CM11