✪ MultiWindow/Screen Ported To Galaxy S2 Plus[fully functional] ✪

Do you find MULTIWINDOW port for our device useful ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

android.zealot.fervor

Nov 8, 2013
★◢↿MUSCAT↾◣★
Coool i hope you will come back with some more mods

I am sorry to say that i shall not be posting any more Mods/Stuff on xda for s2 plus because here people have no respect for others hardwork and devotions. You know why was i blocked ? i can even show u the pm. I posted some mods which were working on more than one device. So i posted them in the relevant threads. Idk why ..... MOD deleted all of my those threads and said me do not post a thread more than once ,while the mods were specific for specific devices. I'm not pointing MODS as arrogant but here some of them are found which work utmost carelessly. i hate to say this but thats the truth :(

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
I am sorry to say that i shall not be posting any more Mods/Stuff on xda for s2 plus because here people have no respect for others hardwork and devotions. You know why was i blocked ? i can even show u the pm. I posted some mods which were working on more than one device. So i posted them in the relevant threads. Idk why ..... MOD deleted all of my those threads and said me do not post a thread more than once ,while the mods were specific for specific devices. I'm not pointing MODS as arrogant but here some of them are found which work utmost carelessly. i hate to say this but thats the truth :(

I have to agree with you that's also why i leaved this community alone, some guys around here have totally no respect i'm not naming them but you know about which guys i'm talking, we also can't even say something which is related to the rules and they are already starting a fight with you that is what i call total no respect.

android.zealot.fervor

Nov 8, 2013
★◢↿MUSCAT↾◣★
I have to agree with you that's also why i leaved this community alone, some guys around here have totally no respect i'm not naming them but you know about which guys i'm talking, we also can't even say something which is related to the rules and they are already starting a fight with you that is what i call total no respect.

Yes brother i'm well aware of those people. You know what........ EVERYWHERE BLACK SHEEPS ARE FOUND. Thus we can't do anything other than letting them do their stupid job. A couple of days ago... i saw some ppl were demanding for ETAs. And i did see your relevant answers but there were a lot of people who were against you. i really wanted to assist you.....but i couldn't do anything.

I wish when i start developing MODS for some other device ,i don't get these black sheeps there :)

Reactions: safariking

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Yes brother i'm well aware of those people. You know what........ EVERYWHERE BLACK SHEEPS ARE FOUND. Thus we can't do anything other than letting them do their stupid job. A couple of days ago... i saw some ppl were demanding for ETAs. And i did see your relevant answers but there were a lot of people who were against you. i really wanted to assist you.....but i couldn't do anything.

I wish when i start developing MODS for some other device ,i don't get these black sheeps there :)

I really appreciate that man but those guys wo where against me kinda hate me i think so but yeah not my problem let them do there job then i'll do mine hahaha

May 3, 2015
Does it work on sazy rom 8.0?

Hi. I have the sazy rom version 8.0 on my rooted galaxy s2 plus. This rom's features include:

- Based on XXUBOB2
- Galaxy S4 Full Audio
- Themed
- Deodexed
- Rooted
- Samsung GO Pre-installed
- Busybox support
- Init.d support
- Zipaligned
- Debloated
- build.prop tweaks
- Galaxy S4 Wallpaper Chooser

When i tried to install the multiwindow, my phone got stuck in a startup loop. So i had to reinstall the rom. Do you think it is possible to somehow install the multiwindow mod on this custom rom ? (btw, this sazy custom rom is almost identical with the original galaxy s2 plus rom, the only noticeable differences are those of design and theme, other than that, everything is still the same)

Thank you!

May 3, 2015
Problem with Apps location and size after flashing MULTIWINDOW

Hi.
After using this zip to flash multiwindow on my S2 plus everything went fine. However, when I open app manager all the apps that are installed and all the apps that I install show a 0.00 mb size. All of them. In total they should occupy around 700 mb of space, and they do, however their size is displayed as 0.00 mb.

Moreover, when I open storage, the size of Miscellaneous files is around 700 mb. Therefore, my best guess is that after multiwinwdow all my apps are labelled as Miscellaneous and are sent in that folder. I tried factory reset, it does not work.

I must mention that I am running stock rom 4.2.2 pre-rooted and deodexed.

What can I do to fix this? Has anyone encountered the same issue?

Thanks!

Last edited:

juliooffXDA

Nov 11, 2014
Plovdiv
Hi guys, multi-window for 5.1.x ? Rooted devices. i like multi window but and like android 5.1.x :)

Devices : GT-I9105P/android : 5.1.1/Rom : RR

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    np1hmo.jpg

20prlsk.jpg

2udz0gk.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SCREENSHOTS.png

21u8o9.jpg
    4ufog0.jpg
    o6gs1s.jpg

33469nt.jpg
    34f0hn6.jpg
    vesls0.jpg

Hi friends ,i spent several months over this project and eventually we all are having MultWindow on our
    Samsung Galaxy S II plus. If you guys want to make me proud of my work and appreciate it then please

sign.png

installationguidetext.png

• Only for Official Samsung Rom !
    • Only for Deodexed
    • Download the required MultiWindow according to your Model (i9105/p)
    • Copy MultiWindow to your sdcard
    • Go to ClockWorkMod Recovery
    • Flash the MultiWindow
    • Go back and Click Reboot
    • Now Go into Settings/Display
    • Click on MultiWindow Checkbox to Enable it
    • ENJOY

2me70nr.jpg

Note:
    underlinew.png

For enabling ALL APPS MOD MW, an application known as Multiwindow Manager has to be installed.
    It is available on playstore but for a reason the developer of that application has not made it supportable
    for Samsung Galaxy S II plus only on playstore. The application does work on our device. so,for such
    reason i am uploading Multiwindow Manager here for download.

Instuctions:
    underlinew.png

• Download Multiwindow Manager
    • After Downloading directly install Multiwindow Manager
    • Open the application and select the apps which you desire to be in MW bar
    • After the selection of apps ,the app would ask you for reboot.
    • Click on Reboot and you will find all the apps which you had chosen to be in MW bar.

Thanks to @zedomax for his video

Thanks to @Phone Tech kid for his video
    BTW..... FRIENDS, finally I have enabled quick toggle for MULTIWINDOW in notification bar. HAVE A LOOK